Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

on the album art anyone check out the names on streets chest???
i read michael young history, roger clemens, chilly, al capone, jon gotti
theres more but its hard to make out of them, it all makes sense because all these peoples got done dirty by the streets but roger clemens? wtf?

Roger Clemens?

bio-thestreets.jpg

EDIT: I think I see it, now.

Loving this CD i say solid 8/10 .. i mean its just great.. its likelupe's late registration.. Smoothe Great tracks.. Perfect production.. REAL CLASSIC ..

i'm prob gonna cop at best buy the next chance i get to head over there...the making of the songs thing seems interesting.

anybody from the LA area going to the one on Jan 17th at the House of Blues?? hopefully matthew santos will be there, dude is on like half of lu's tracks
I'm going to the Anaheim show...but anyways the whole FNF crew should be there they were in Irvine and Santos came out for Superstar andAmerican Terrorist

Seriously this collaboration needs to happen -

Del The Funky Homosapien x Lupe Fiasco

get it done somebody.

this cd wasnt classic...

it was a very solid cd...

def top 3 cd's that came out this year...

in comparison to food and liquor... its more rugged... i miss the smoothness of songs like kick push, i gotcha , sunshine , hurt me soul...
'

this cd is definitely darker... the coolest was an incredible song...

overall its worth a pick up...

but.. my vote for best cd of the year goes too... below the heaven by blue and exile

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

this cd wasnt classic...

it was a very solid cd...

def top 3 cd's that came out this year...

in comparison to food and liquor... its more rugged... i miss the smoothness of songs like kick push, i gotcha , sunshine , hurt me soul...
'

this cd is definitely darker... the coolest was an incredible song...

overall its worth a pick up...

but.. my vote for best cd of the year goes too... below the heaven by blue and exile

enh. i think i'm going to go The Cool then BLU and Exile ... Below the Heavens is fire tho.

enh. i think i'm going to go The Cool then BLU and Exile ... Below the Heavens is fire tho.
yeah the cool is a really good cd... i just like mellow smoother music which is why i choose below the heaven as the best cd of the year...

but you can make the argument for the cool being the best cd... its all a matter of opinion...

lyrics

there are some typos and from looking @ Hip Hop You Saved Me I think the clean version may have been used on some of them but they are pretty decent.

copped at Curcuit City kuz i rather have the bonus track than the "Making of"...solid album...4/5

Originally Posted by DTruth07

copped at Curcuit City kuz i rather have the bonus track than the "Making of"...solid album...4/5

What are the bonus tracks??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit- Even though I dont believe in wikipedia they have "Blackout" as the only bonus track right now

smokin.gif

I've been hooked on The Die.

Well I heard/herd like _?_ cows
That all your enemies wanna shoot you down
They got AK-47s and a bunch of MAC-11s
Semiautomatic weapons that produce kapows
Word on the street is they all got heaters
They gon' hit you up, you ain't even gonna see it
You got a lot of money, I ain't tryin' to be funny
But they say where you're goin' you ain't even gon' need it
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by DTruth07

What are the bonus tracks??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit- Even though I dont believe in wikipedia they have "Blackout" as the only bonus track right now

smokin.gif
I bought at Circuit City and the bonus track is Blackout

ok so i've been doing alot of research on lupe and trying to translate all of his songs and i have most of it. in the song "The Cool" hes talkingabout the dude yes but he also says "...chasing the cool." knowing lupe, i think he is talking about someone chasing the person cool. who though?another hint for his 3rd album?! or im just buggin.

I just copped at Circuit City and there's extra footage on the CD. I don't know if the Best Buy version has different footage or not.

Originally Posted by Seven30

I just copped at Circuit City and there's extra footage on the CD. I don't know if the Best Buy version has different footage or not.

What's on it ... ? BBY is the making of, track by track analysis (skip a few though i think) and him performing The Instrumental & Superstar Ithink for Rhapsody.

Back
Top Bottom