Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Yo can someone post the stories behind the game and the streets...I get MYH and him the cool, but the other two are still a ??? to me

listen to real recognize real on f&l. hes gives the clearest discription of the characters.

will he make a new video and what does the key neckless represent? key to the city? cause on the cover the streets have a lock on it

roll.gif
@The reasoning behind connecting damn near every song.

I may have missed it, but how it Gotta Eat about the death of MYH?

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

will he make a new video and what does the key neckless represent? key to the city? cause on the cover the streets have a lock on it

Probably the key to the heart of the streets.

I think Lupe shoulda picked off after the Cool says "hustler for death no heaven for a gangsta"...I wonder what happens to the Cool after that? Thatsone problem I have with the concept, at least up until now, Lu didn't close it..

I def need to pick up the album...just heard some songs in the album and damn i was having second thoughts about it but now I'm sold!

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I think Lupe shoulda picked off after the Cool says "hustler for death no heaven for a gangsta"...I wonder what happens to the Cool after that? Thats one problem I have with the concept, at least up until now, Lu didn't close it..
He's going to end the story in his 3rd album.

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

I think Lupe shoulda picked off after the Cool says "hustler for death no heaven for a gangsta"...I wonder what happens to the Cool after that? Thats one problem I have with the concept, at least up until now, Lu didn't close it..

Dudes is fiendin
laugh.gif
some are so busy trying to connect every song tothe story they forgettin the 3rd album is comin to conclude it.

smokin.gif

i never said it was over.

TRYING!? it's right there in your face what more do i need to say.

anyways im done, its dead.

so what was you guys favorite line

Originally Posted by arhymingape12

so what was you guys favorite line

"Then maybe you can grow up to be a stripper
A welfare receiving prostitute and gold digger
You can watch on TV how they should properly depict ya
The rivers shall flow with liquors
Quench your thirst on my elixirs"

pimp.gif

As some of you know I'm an avid member of the Lupe Sucks club, but I figured I'd give this one a shot anyway on the off chance that I was missingsomething.

So I got "The Cool", listened a few times, and have come to the conclusion that Lupe does indeed suck.

Try again next time NT, this guy is garbage.

I got my go-go-go-go-go-go gadget flow, I got my go-go-go-go-go-go gadget flow.

indifferent.gif

- Tical.

smh.gif
everyone stop reaching...damn!

Code:
My new lady gave a mercedesAnd a necklace with a solid gold keyLike the starter of a car, the opener of a doorOr two pounds of raw

when i heard this my went numb
eek.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Dudes is fiendin
laugh.gif
some are so busy trying to connect every song to the story they forgettin the 3rd album is comin to conclude it.

smokin.gif

nah im not even all crazy about the lil concept about some people are...i didnt kno he was endin it on his next album

As some of you know I'm an avid member of the Lupe Sucks club, but I figured I'd give this one a shot anyway on the off chance that I was missing something.

So I got "The Cool", listened a few times, and have come to the conclusion that Lupe does indeed suck.

indifferent.gif

out of all the content, concept, and stories on this album this lame gonna recite one hook....(his flow on that song was redic..anyway)....the F outta here
smh.gif
I cant argue about your preference but there is difference between not liking somebody and saying somebody is trash...not to mention you probably wentinto the album just wanting it to be sorry....what was the point b?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Dudes is fiendin
laugh.gif
some are so busy trying to connect every song to the story they forgettin the 3rd album is comin to conclude it.

smokin.gif

nah im not even all crazy about the lil concept about some people are...i didnt kno he was endin it on his next album

As some of you know I'm an avid member of the Lupe Sucks club, but I figured I'd give this one a shot anyway on the off chance that I was missing something.

indifferent.gif

out of all the content, concept, and stories on this album this lame gonna recite one hook....(his flow on that song was redic..anyway)....the F outta here
smh.gif
I cant argue about your preference but there is difference between not liking somebody and saying somebody is trash...not to mention you probably went into the album just wanting it to be sorry....what was the point b?

indifferent.gif

There's no point in debating this because on NikeTalk Lupe is God. I will stand behind my statement as well as refuse to discuss it furtherbecause it's a useless waste of my time to do so.

- Tical.

There's no point in debating this because on NikeTalk Lupe is God. I will stand behind my statement as well as refuse to discuss it further because it's a useless waste of my time to do so.
no correction. Jay-Z is god on NT. but to say dude is trash is ehhhh but w/e its your ears and not mine. I think Jay is trash sometimes so i guessi can respect your opinion

^ignorance is bliss b
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's one thing to not like Lupe, it's another thing to say he sucks. Currently, flow wise, Lupe>your favorite rapper. Currently lyric wise,Lupe>your favorite rapper. How listeners could deny this guy's talent is beyond me, to be honest it's your ears loss
laugh.gif
continue your slumber& keep sleeping on a monster.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

^ignorance is bliss b
laugh.gif
smh.gif

It's one thing to not like Lupe, it's another thing to say he sucks. Currently, flow wise, Lupe>your favorite rapper. Currently lyric wise, Lupe>your favorite rapper. How listeners could deny this guy's talent is beyond me, to be honest it's your ears loss
laugh.gif
continue your slumber & keep sleeping on a monster.

Case in point.

- Tical.

What they say when they see og from the f to the f to the amazing verbals
They race in circles like they raisin a gerbil
I race in a circle like im raisin a horse
Im racin a porsche while they racin in place
They race in a cage I race on a course

i love this part
pimp.gif

Tical....like foreal homie..get a life....yo family aint show you no love on Christmas or something...you go into every single Lupe post and hate...but youactually bought the album..if you already thought he was garbage..why would you buy the album, you could of just downloaded it..so in the end you look like agoof...whereva you bought the album from..you should of copped a life too..log off homie

Back
Top Bottom