Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

Kinda off-topic, but does anyone know the name of the Jedi Mind Tricks song that Lupe raps over on the Revenge of the Nerds mixtape?

I don't know if this has been asked but...

What are all the official Lupe mixtapes? I don't want to track down the ones that are just thrown together with old songs by a third-party.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I don't know if this has been asked but...

What are all the official Lupe mixtapes? I don't want to track down the ones that are just thrown together with old songs by a third-party.

I think the only 'official' ones are the Farenheit 1/15 series.If you want to get a complete discography check out Chi-Town Guevera & It WasWritten. He's been in the game underground for so lon, that getting every single track is very diffucult, but you'll find the majority from the ones Ilisted. His other mixtapes have a few new tracks but the majority of them are just compilation tapes put out by people other than Lupe.

great album.

i enjoyed F & L but never really followed his career like that...only mixtape i heard from him was a rhyming ape just cuz im a fan of the Gorillaz.

album gets a little bit zzzz towards the end.....

but for the most part i really like this album.

he's a great storyteller and his choice of words is amazing.

STACK THAT CHEESE!!

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Hi Definition is my %%++

pimp.gif

What's that grinding noise in the background of "Fighters"?
Does anyone else think Lupe needs to work with other producers besides Soundtrakk? I like his stuff, but damn I don't know if I can handle another album90% produced by him...

i must be the only dude 100% satisfied with Soundtrakk's production. Dude is super talented and people need to give him more credit because he doesn'tsample.

HIP HOP SAVED MY LIFE

is a track everybody needs to hear.....

changed the game wit that track....

like...seriously the track is genius

^Truth.

In my opinion, Soundtrakk came in to this album with much more to offer than he did on the first album. He did work on this album.

Soundtrakk is that dude. hope he does production on LupEND as well

to all my smart cats on here.

what does "Asalamalakam" mean? Some Islamic thing right?

Asalamalakam to the maker of the vivrant!!

EDIT

ok did my research the correct spelling is actually
[h1]As-Salamu Alaykum[/h1]
Code:
one of the most common Arabic greetings,and means "Peace be with you". phrase, sholom aleichem.

I need to explain 2 Lupe Songs for class tomorrow. I'm gonna explain Hip Hop Saved My Life and Dumb It Down.

The thing is, I only know how to explain Hip Hop Saved My Life since it's a story he's telling.

The only way I can explain dumb it down is to say that most people don't like him cause they don't understand him, but yet he names a song dumb it downand stills goes nuts on it.

I need like a line for line or verse for verse analyzes. Thanks in advanced.

Back
Top Bottom