Official**Lupe Fiasco's The Cool**Thread

honestly...i need to listen more..maybe has to grown on me..its good..but not better than Food and Liqour

Go Go Gadget Flow
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
cant wait til the 18th

I like it a lot, more than Food and Liquor. I feel like I need to listen to it MANY more times to fully catch everything he says. Definitely refreshing afterlistening to Gucci Mane and Birdman the past few days.

I listened to the whole album straight through and i am happy so far. Copping. All my "hood" friends will be getting this album for christmas, theintro is perfect and a beautiful message throughout the entire album.

Im waitin till the retail date. Lupe came with a great album with F&L and i hope he does the same with this one.

Go Go Gadget Flow- crack!
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Paris, Tokyo- very chill track
smokin.gif

Hi-Definition- i like this song alot
pimp.gif

Hip Hop Saved My Life- really good song
pimp.gif

Intruder Alert-
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Streets On Fire- wrecked it
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Little Weapon- crazy track
eek.gif
eek.gif

YO Lupe did his damn thing on this album no doubt, I think its much better the FnL because it more focused and put togeather FnL was all over the place, plusthe early leak F'd him up..

GO GO GADGET FLOW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

FIGHTERS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOTTA EAT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

STREETS ON FIRE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah ok...

Food and Liquor was clearly better. anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

Originally Posted by AK Nako

yeah ok...

Food and Liquor was clearly better. anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves.

I thought F&L was also better than The Cool. It's good but it takes me awhile to get into it.

I have to give this dude a listen.

Didn't pick up either albums, but I like his lead single he has out now Superstar.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by AK Nako

yeah ok...

I just don't trust your opinions. Food and Liquor is not better. To say it's better is one thing to but to make that statement isn't correct.I've only listened to The Cool twice and already have a better feel from it then I did from Graduation, Food and Liquor and American Gangsta. This isprobably the most artistic album out, then again I do like the trippy stuff more than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom