***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dude is 73 and Schumer had to beg him not to retire before 2018.

Mans probably not running again, and even if he did he is gonna be running during a presidential year.

His time in the Senate is probably number one way or the other. I don't expect him to be a revolutionary, just damn, can that fool not see the writing the wall.

maybe...Ill believe it when I see it tho,

he prob just wanna be bret farved a bit. beg me to come back. :lol:

This picture tells you all you need to know about Joe Manchin...
nwdfcqxfrrf01.jpg

Ted Cruz wife went on national TV and said her husband has a 8 year olds sense of humor.

His Ned Flanders impression is his normal voice when he's not pretending to be a rugged Texan with 1/4 beard.

Knew better not to do it live and have it pre recorded with a studio and edited. Still came out bad.

He know damn well his Donald Trump impersonations are his pièce de résistance.
Especially that night Trump tweeted about his wife being ugly.

do what it takes to win. :pimp::pimp::pimp:
I gotta hand it to him, he got no principles besides doing what it takes to win

Mans got into Senate by running as a Democrat that can stop Obama's overreach. This was 2010

In 2018 my guy with a straight face said that he is in Washington to protect Obamacare.

You and your uncle need to start working on getting that fool Nigerian citizenship. It looks like he will fit comfortably into Naija society.

I gotta hand it to him, he got no principles besides doing what it takes to win

Mans got into Senate by running as a Democrat that can stop Obama's overreach. This was 2010

In 2018 my guy with a straight face said that he is in Washington to protect Obamacare.

You and your uncle need to start working on getting that fool Nigerian citizenship. It looks like he will fit comfortably into Naija society.

I think yah Joe says what he's gotta say to keep his west virginia brand strong.

but I think when it's time to vote,
maybe im putting too much faith but I think Joe will be there when you really need him.
(on economic stuff)

Back
Top Bottom