***Official Political Discussion Thread***

vzswzq75mwy61.jpg

Lol, I know you're half serious, but I know several entrepreneurs (Trumpers) taking money by the boatloads.

"Not my fault I have a great relationship with my banker"

Out the same side of their mouth, not even relaxing between sentences they complain about not being able to hire anybody because the government is giving away free money.

"I can't hire anyone, because they make more not working than working for me, this is ridiculous!!!"

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

Lol, I know you're half serious, but I know several entrepreneurs (Trumpers) taking money by the boatloads.

"Not my fault I have a great relationship with my banker"

Out the same side of their mouth, not even relaxing between sentences they complain about not being able to hire anybody because the government is giving away free money.

"I can't hire anyone, because they make more not working than working for me, this is ridiculous!!!"

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

The funny part about this is the forgivable loans were to keep people on their payroll so businesses could operate as normal when we opened back up. Obviously they just took the money and didn’t pay their employees salaries to keep them off unemployment like they were supposed to do. So honestly this is as much on them as it is government assistance

The funny part about this is the forgivable loans were to keep people on their payroll so businesses could operate as normal when we opened back up. Obviously they just took the money and didn’t pay their employees salaries to keep them off unemployment like they were supposed to do. So honestly this is as much on them as it is government assistance

So much truth to this. I wonder what type of talking points those companies are going to come up with later this year when those jobs are still struggling to fill their positions though.

Ok, red states, we’re going to need you to regulate gig work now. We took their unemployment away, now they’re just finding other ways to supplement their income instead of coming back to work for us.

I blame Elon

Same people who won't take a vaccine tested on 10s of thousands of people will gladly serve as guinea pigs for Daddy Musk (🤢).

If the company can remotely access the vehicles, I wouldn't be surprised that they are using these instances of driver misbehavior to perfect their autopilot system without the knowledge and consent of the car owners (which is almost certainly - or should be - illegal).

They were giving Yang shade for claiming he helped flip the Georgia Senates seats

His response was that he is not taking credit away from Stacey Abrams and all the black and brown activist that put in the work over the years.

But Georgia is 4 percent Asian American, and the candidates won by one point, so he helped

Crazy, how comfortable he is with "da identity politics" now. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom