***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yang should've just answered every question from 2019-now with "UBI" word to Marshawn and he would've been much better off. But we're here in 2021 and apparently this dude doesn't have a PR person or any random staff member to stop him from staying dumb stuff. He needs to hire McVay's sideline guy or something.

giphy (42).gif

You call that a golf game? I thought you were just playing field hockey using golf clubs because you broke you stick.
giphy.gif

"Hello NYPD snitch line, I got someone you guys need to keep ya eyes on.......Yes, I'm black, what does that have to......Yes, I have been a victim of armed robbery in the past....No, I will not thank you for cleaning up da NYC streets in da 90s........Yes, yes, you have me confused with another black guy.....Anyway, there is a Polish gentleman in the city that is up to no good"

Last edited:
Ohio is giving people a lottery ticket

giphy.gif

"Hello NYPD snitch line, I got someone you guys need to keep ya eyes on.......Yes, I'm black, what does that have to......Yes, I have been a victim of armed robbery in the past....No, I will not thank you so cleaning up da NYC streets in da 90s........Yes, yes, you have me confused with another black guy.....Anyway, there is a Polish gentleman in the city that is up to no good"

:lol:
Police response “he’s white sir, we’ll let him be”

For real though RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , if you come to nyc you can join me on bethpage for a round :lol:

:lol:
Police response “he’s white sir, we’ll let him be”

For real though RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , if you come to nyc you can join me on bethpage for a round :lol:

Me: "They both libs that are in Antifa"

Cops: "When da looting starts da shooting starts B"

Me: "Officer are you by chance Da OG colorway and live in rent controlled housing"

Cop: "Say it with BASS in your voice"

Me: "Do you have da hemi"

Cop: "Vrooooooooom, vrooooooooom"

Conservatives, both Jewish and gentile, when talking about politically liberal and left Jews as well as religiously Orthodox, who criticize Israel: “I don’t know how you can be a Jewish American and NOT be loyal to a country that’s not the US.”

Question for those in this thread who have close family (parents or siblings) that are still Trump supporters...

How in the hell do you handle them?! I don't bring up politics around them at all, but they insist on constantly trying to bring it up, messaging me memes/comics/articles whatever to try and change my mind. I'll come clean and confess, I've voted GOP for McCain and Romney, so it wasn't a point of contention before. But then I refused to vote for Trump in the primary or general, and even though I didn't support or vote for Hillary, all of a sudden the bullseye was on me.

I was once a registered R, but the last 4-5 years really made me re-evaluate what I was supporting and I made a change. Guess some people can't accept that. It's tough that my family now decides that my identity is in who I voted for, instead of the man I actually am.

I just got introduced to my dad's side of the family, he passed when I was six and I never knew much about him. His side is full Hispanic (Mexican American) like my mom's side. My dad's brother was straight throwing out fake news, pro-Trump posts on FB so me and the wife unfriended him because it was too much. They included me in a family group text and he's the only one coming with random nonsense, but there are like 20 people and he's the only one, so I stick around.

There is one cool cousin I have that if anything, I am glad I met him. Solid dude. Anyways, he invites me out to dinner and says another cousin, a female and her husband are coming too. Everything is lovely. Sitting outside and enjoying margaritas and this is our first time hitting a restaurant in a year. All of a sudden before I dig into my beef fajita enchiladas my female says she can tell from my text responses about whatever how I "lean". I try to avoid what is coming by talking about the food, and then she hits me with "Do you feel safe with Biden as our President?" LOL First meal out and it gets ruined! I look at my wife and I tell her lets not talk politics... my cool cousin steps in and tells her to chill. She keeps going on and on about immigration, Covid, etc. I just rapid fired all her BS questions. "Of course I feel safe, I wouldn't be sitting in a restaurant eating queso and drinking margaritas if I felt unsafe, and I don't think you would either". She talked about being pro life and I said I watched her and her husband down drink after drink and they are gonna drive home for sure buzzed and they don't seem very worried about any other drivers that they share the road with lives so WTF is she talking about. I don't think she likes me now. LOL

My cool cousin called me after and said he was sorry for inviting her and I handled that perfectly. Just goes to show that you can't get away from stupid.

Last edited:

Ironically enough out of all the horrible **** he did the “compelled to give gifts and compelled to help move furniture” is what’s going to get him in real trouble. That is corruption 101 when it comes to any employees.

Conservatives, both Jewish and gentile, when talking about politically liberal and left Jews as well as religiously Orthodox, who criticize Israel: “I don’t know how you can be a Jewish American and NOT be loyal to a country that’s not the US.”

I have very close Jewish friends who are outspoken in their opposition to Isreal's mistreatment of Palestinians. One was disowned by her dad for marrying an African dude so she didn't give a f from the start. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know the frustration of seeing your people do evil sh*t and feeling powerless about righting those wrongs because you're in the minority. But more Jews/Isrealis are pro-palestine than we think.

Back
Top Bottom