***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I hope NATO doesn't get dragged into this bull****. This is solely the fault of Trump and his band of sycophants deliberately instigating retaliation.
Everyone with a functioning brain knew this was going to happen. There's a reason even the Bush administration passed on taking out Soleimani.

Jim Mattis was never a fan of the JCPOA but he realized its importance nonetheless and argued in favor of maintaining and improving it.
Trump and his fellow warmongers then not only withdrew from the deal but also proceeded to sabotage our efforts to maintain it.

Iran's aggression unsurprisingly spiked up after the withdrawal and reimposed sanctions.

That psycho is really about to engulf and inflame the entire region in a giant cluster**** of a war to distract from his ****show presidency. Got all the potential to be Iraq on steroids with the parties involved

This was always gonna be a pontential result to electing a madman to CIC of the largest war machine in history but to see it playing out in real time after decades of warnings from some of the most intelligent voices on the matter and years of international efforts aimed at achieving some form of peace/detente is depressing as **** man

The neocons who have been hard for war with Iran for years finally got a puppet they can manipulate to fulfill their cowboy fantasy and attempt to enact some sick form of twisted payback for the monumental L's they've already taken during conflicts in the region

**** all of them man,legit disgrace to the entire species and planet.

**** all the demented armchair cheerleaders that are gonna be cheering them on too as lives are being lost

I hope we have learned that the government stopped being for ‘the people’ a long, long time ago.
Innocent lives, on both sides are going to or have already been lost because we all want the power and control.

Poor people fighting in a rich mans war.

I hope we have learned that the government stopped being for ‘the people’ a long, long time ago.
Innocent lives, on both sides are going to or have already been lost because we all want the power and control.

you’re using the word man loosely.

1578443820873.jpeg

This is why dude is president and why he might get reelected. Dude can talk, lies and play on peoples feelings.

For example: he now knows that he cant destroy cultural sites, so he wont do it because he dont break the law, He follows the law. But he put that fear and anger in peoples heart by saying, think about it, these are people that kill our people that dismember our people and so on ....

SMH

As I reiterated in early 2019:
Former Defense Secretary Mattis was also against withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal rather than renegotiating it. As mentioned earlier, prior to Trump's unilateral withdrawal, the US certified Iran's compliance. The unilateral withdrawal from the Iran deal, against Mattis' advice, is nothing short of sabotage to set a pretext for war with Iran. All of the signatory states agreed that the deal should be renegotiated and were ready to work with the US on that. Instead, Trump withdrew and has continued to further sabotage the deal, thus crippling the only real safeguard against Iran's nuclear program while also eliminating the rest of the signatory states' ability to renegotiate the deal.

All it would take is for a handful of senate republicans to stand up to this nonsense. But they’d rather more brown people die, poor people die and bankrupt our future than step up because they’re compromised.

Truly reprehensible :smh:.

I said it before in this thread and I'll say it again in this thread...

MODERATE :emoji_clap: REPUBLICANS :emoji_clap: DO :emoji_clap: NOT :emoji_clap: EXIST

Back
Top Bottom