***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Quick thinking on that picture buddy wouldn’t want anyone to think you’re a fraud or completely full of ****. Just out of curiosity which pair did you wear to the last MAGA rally?

A LAWYER ha that makes perfect sense you talk in circles and say a lot without saying anything for a living. Those poor souls you represent.

Just goes to show your imagination might be a bit off.

I have never attended a MAGA rally.

And I generally moreso represent companies. But I guess a company could theoretically have something characterized as a soul based on its values. That's deep.

Just goes to show your imagination might be a bit off.

I have never attended a MAGA rally.

And I generally moreso represent companies. But I guess a company could theoretically have something characterized as a soul based on its values. That's deep.

More BS and lies from the one and only dwalk31 dwalk31 . I’m going to ignore you now. Have a nice life I hope one day you find a moral compass but you’re an attorney so I won’t hold my breath.

dwalk31 dwalk31 is a fragile pasty white guy from South Dakota who hates black people, and whose only joy in his sad life is trying to troll a bunch of liberals on the internet, convince people that he is doing after he cops a fresh pair on Air Monarch for the Outlets, and to convince one of the dancers at the only Strip Club in town to know her self worth and let him take her out to Ruby Tuesdays for a night on the town.

Now this may or may not be factually accurate, but there is no way anyone can call me a liar, because this is the conclusion I have drawn from reading his post.

So there is no malice intent. Just calling it how I see it.

But I am sure Dwalk will complain about this post somehow. Almost like he doesn't apply the same logic to Trump has he does to people in here.

dwalk31 dwalk31 aint no damn lawyer

I responded to dude with a Latin phrase I learned my first week at law school and dude had zero clue

he didn’t even make the effort to go run to google and figure out the context

I believe it. The way he talks is too circular and full of fluff. I have several friends that are lawyers and none of them talk in circles like this clown. They can actually explain and articulate their point without filling their text with jargon and BS he’s as much of an attorney as a cop is. @dwalk writes like a junior in college who thinks writing a lot and using multi syllable words will get them an A while their content actually says nothing at all.

I believe it. The way he talks is too circular and full of fluff. I have several friends that are lawyers and none of them talk in circles like this clown. They can actually explain and articulate their point without filling their text with jargon and BS he’s as much of an attorney as a cop is. @dwalk writes like a junior in college who thinks writing a lot and using multi syllable words will get them an A while their content actually says nothing at all.

Yea... just like I don't have any sneakers... :lol:

0/2 on the assumptions. But it's no big deal.

dwalk31 dwalk31 is a fragile pasty white guy from South Dakota who hates black people, and whose only joy in his sad life is trying to troll a bunch of liberals on the internet, convince people that he is doing after he cops a fresh pair on Air Monarch for the Outlets, and to convince one of the dancers at the only Strip Club in town to know her self worth and let him take her out to Ruby Tuesdays for a night on the town.

Now this may or may not be factually accurate, but there is no way anyone can call me a liar, because this is the conclusion I have drawn from reading his post.

So there is no malice intent. Just calling it how I see it.

But I am sure Dwalk will complain about this post somehow. Almost like he doesn't apply the same logic to Trump has he does to people in here.

You're right. It's not a lie because you don't know me. Just factually inaccurate. Thanks for illustrating my point.

You're right. It's not a lie because you don't know me. Just factually inaccurate. Thanks for illustrating my point.
Cool.

So will will not take umbrage in the future if deuce king deuce king calls you white

When people call you a biscuit boy

When others call you a pedo sympathizer

And when people call you a pathetic seal lioning troll

Because those are all conclusion we are basing off of information at hand. Even though you try to claim otherwise

It is all cool people keep repeating those things about you (many of which are factual btw). And they are not lies

Nice to see we have an understanding

Last edited:

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford notice he skipped which parts are factually inaccurate though. My money is on “pasty, white and frail” being accurate. O and hates black people. It’s like he’s made up this entire life for himself outside of his moms basement. But if dudes a lawyer in South Dakota he’s basically just a cop.

But your ultimate conclusion requires you to make an assumption on what was known and the reasoning behind making statements. Personally, I’m not going that far.
I imagine it was intentionally phrased that way so that a yes or no would result in the same admission.
Literally back to back.

dwalk31 dwalk31

What are your thoughts on the increasing arguments by Republicans/conservatives, including elected officials, that alleged social media moderation bias against conservatives is a legal violation of their rights?

For example, they argue that social media platforms are like a public forum and should be treated as such legally.

Sen. Ted Cruz for example argued that a platform like Facebook had to be neutral in order to qualify for immunity from liability (defamation, ...) under Section 230 of the CDE.

Cool.

So will will not take umbrage in the future if deuce king deuce king calls you white

Because those are all conclusion we are basing off of information at hand. Even though you try to claim otherwise

It is all cool people keep repeating those things about you (many of which are factual btw)

Whether those names are lies and whether they are disrespectful are different questions. The names can be factually inaccurate and not be a lie. Because you don't know me.

It is disrespectful to call me a biscuit boy, pedo-sympathizer and/or pathetic sea-lioning troll.

But name-calling is generally okay based on the side of the aisle it is coming from in here.

deuce king deuce king calling me white, after I've said I'm black, is also disrespectful. But, again, it is generally okay to be disrespectful in here based on the side of the aisle it is coming from.

i don’t expect you to turn into an expert on Latin over night.. but I expect at the very least to know a handful of phrases because we heard em so damn much

Last edited:
Cool.

It is all cool people keep repeating those things about you (many of which are factual btw). And they are not lies

I see no lies.

dwalk31 dwalk31

What are your thoughts on the increasing arguments by Republicans/conservatives, including elected officials, that alleged social media moderation bias against conservatives is a legal violation of their rights?

For example, they argue that social media platforms are like a public forum and should be treated as such legally.

Sen. Ted Cruz for example argued that a platform like Facebook had to be neutral in order to qualify for immunity from liability (defamation, ...) under Section 230 of the CDE.

This is actually a really interesting question in regards to restrictions on speech. And I think that it really depends on the platform.

I would argue that publicly traded social media platforms ( Facebook, twitter, etc.) are public forums more like a sidewalk. I actually think that SCOTUS would agree.

That said, it is a slippery slope to apply that to every social media platform.

Whether those names are lies and whether they are disrespectful are different questions. The names can be factually inaccurate and not be a lie. Because you don't know me.

It is disrespectful to call me a biscuit boy, pedo-sympathizer and/or pathetic sea-lioning troll.

But name-calling is generally okay based on the side of the aisle it is coming from in here.

deuce king deuce king calling me white, after I've said I'm black, is also disrespectful. But, again, it is generally okay to be disrespectful in here based on the side of the aisle it is coming from.
Spare us

It is disrespectful to troll people,

It is disrespectful when someone engages you in good faith for you to run them around in circles in bad faith.

It is disrespectful to continuously try to gaslight people by ignoring facts

It is disrespect people that when you can't challenge their knowledge on a subject to ask them if their family is on welfare, and if that is the reason they hold certain views.

It is disrespectful to call people part of a echo chamber just because they disagree with you and the people that agree with you got themselves

It is disrespectful to continuously defend cruel bigots with nonsense arguments just to get a rise out of other posters

It is disrespectful to be flippant about things people care deeply about like kids not being thrown in jail, black people being denied the ballot, and young girls being preyed on.

Disrespect is not confined to tone or insults. On aggregate you are the most disrespectful person in this thread.

Posters in here return the energy you are giving out, except some do it way more blunty

You just want a monopoly on being disrespectful. And is playing the victim because you can't get it.

I see no reason to doubt dwalk31 dwalk31 's race or education. The excessive reliance on semantics arguments is typical for lawyers trying to stifle discussion, deflect, frustrate, ...
As for race, the obvious example here is that Ninjahood is black and has explicitly engaged in racism in this thread.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford notice he skipped which parts are factually inaccurate though. My money is on “pasty, white and frail” being accurate. O and hates black people. It’s like he’s made up this entire life for himself outside of his moms basement. But if dudes a lawyer in South Dakota he’s basically just a cop.

This is so ridiculous :lol:

Just as a point of information, I am black. And from Atlanta not South Dakota.

Back
Top Bottom