***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Was all in on Bernie a few months ago but now he's ready for 4 more years of the orange clown >D
Apparently soon after he "endorsed" Bernie, he said he might vote for Trump anyway. :lol:

Dude went from calling Trump crazy last election, while ****ting on Hillary constantly too, and now he openly about voting for dude, and talking about the Dems overreacting to everything.

Dude was never gonna be a legit ally, because he hates the Dems progressive social views.

Said a while back that there'd be a lot of crossover between Bernie and Trump supporters. Bernie losing the primary helps Trump
Most Sanders supporters are not bigoted pieces of **** like Rogan though, and and most Bernie supporters don't hate black people like you do. So Biden will get an overwhelming majority of Sanders primary voters.

And many others have acknowledged and complain that there will be many Sanders to Trump voters.

So your spare us this struggle "I told you so" nonsense.

Man...just to expound on this, taking any drug without a prescription and off-label use/experimentally/without consultation with a doctor is at best irresponsible and at worst deadly. I hate that jackass so much.

“what have you got to lose” :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Guy is wild, there’s pages of articles and negative tweets about the Telfon Don and his party dwalk31 dwalk31 never tries to offer a decent rebuttal towards any of the criticism but just waits to for a post he can troll with an impossible answer “ We shall see”

If I respond to each article, there would be complaints against me making semantics arguments and clogging the thread.

Man...just to expound on this, taking any drug without a prescription and off-label use/experimentally/without consultation with a doctor is at best irresponsible and at worst deadly. I hate that jackass so much.

“what have you got to lose” :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

remember when people thought this strategy was good for voters when trump said the same thing about voting for him :wow:

I love when people talk like something they heard joe Rogan say on his podcast is the truth too.

foh you’re gonna need a lot more than a joe rogan endorsement to convince me of anything. Fake woke clowns.

there would be complaints against me making semantics arguments
988221BF-AAFD-474F-BB58-72C6F79D344D.gif

Back
Top Bottom