***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He is trying to make a case of what the problem is. He was a representative and saw what was going on at the capital.
I know dude's work. I don't agree with his theory of what the problem is, and like most serious economist I don't believe in Austrian economics.

Dude spent decades drawing a government check, is living of a government pension, and spent his life trying to destroying to social safety net the most vulnerable. If Ron Paul had is way, America would be even less ready to fight Covid-19

Spent his years on the Capitol Hill doing mostly ****ery

**** Ron Paul racist low life ***. And **** his son too

Based Jesus Based Jesus harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx and other NYC NTers, I want to sincerely apologize for all my defenses and good words for Bill DeBlassio I have had to make you good gentlemen endure. Dude has been making himself look like a complete jackass with his handling of this pandemic....

he's competing with Brian Kemp for dumbest elected official who isn't Trump.

Ten to fifteen years ago, George W Bush was the laughing stock of the world. Many considered him the worst president of our lifetime. He was lampooned for being an idiot.

Only one man, a "stable jenius", dapper with sugar daddy appeal, surrounded by the most vile humans across the past 3 generations, could change that perception.

George W Bush is now a going down in history as a Renaissance man, a gentle kind man, and now a Prophet.

yes, yes, no need to remind me of all the bad things he did.

Based Jesus Based Jesus harlemtothebronx harlemtothebronx and other NYC NTers, I want to sincerely apologize for all my defenses and good words for Bill DeBlassio I have had to make you good gentlemen endure. Dude has been making himself look like a complete jackass with his handling of this pandemic....

It sucks that out of the clown show that is the NYC Mayoral race, he's been the one with the smallest nose.

Hey, man. I voted for the dingus. His sons Afro got me.🤷‍♂️

Said a while back that there'd be a lot of crossover between Bernie and Trump supporters. Bernie losing the primary helps Trump

We will see

This is nonsense. 1 in 10 Bernie voters voted for Trump in 2016. That number will likely be less, to assume otherwise, especially with now having a track record of Trump the politician is nonsense.

Also Bernie would do worse than Biden versus Trump.

This is nonsense. 1 in 10 Bernie voters voted for Trump in 2016. That number will likely be less, to assume otherwise, especially with now having a track record of Trump the politician is nonsense.

Also Bernie would do worse than Biden versus Trump.

0E83981F-245E-4858-AF7A-1F4206447D0E.gif

Back
Top Bottom