***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I spend half the year in Oklahoma. Trump isn’t even the worst they have to offer. And you want to talk about people with a cult like mentality? Y’all gotta be here to believe it. They openly vote red knowing it doesn’t benefit them in the least bit, then they’ll complain when the blowback hurts their health care. These people literally think Pelosi is the single thing responsible for everything bad

This is why A DEPLORABLE like Moscow Mitchell gets reelected

This is why A DEPLORABLE like Moscow Mitchell gets reelected
No doubt. We throw around the “to own da libs” joke in here but it’s really all they want. Literal votes against their own food stamps for their trailer park dumpster babies, but at least “da libs gonna be mad now”. Then they’ll turn around and say Obama care sucks and pelosi wants to stop gas stations from selling gas and that’s the reason they live in a trailer park. Same people who say “you think you’re so smart because you __________?” Because they dropped out of high school multiple times and their 6 year old kids still **** their pants .

it’s without any logic

It's sad this country has gotten to a point that nothing negative can come out about any politician that'll have an impact. The media keeps revealing all this embezzlement, fraud, cheating in polls, etc and not a single thing has happened.

Yeah we can go out and vote but then another corrupt AF Person will pop up in some city/state and people will read the article and say "damn that's ****ed up" and the politician will go about their business

5E311E2D-792E-4090-856B-499DEFE66B3D.jpeg

I donated to Jaime Harrison and I rarely donate to non California, non leftist campaigns.

He is charismatic so he sold me on his campaign as soon as I saw him on TV. More importantly, his “Dirt Road” ad is a blue print for how Democrats can win in swing districts and even red districts. You acknowledge the alienation of non voters, then you emphasize the material stakes that do exist and as a parting shot against your opponent, emphasize that the Republican is so wedded to the National GOP’s very unpopular ideology rather than using their office to keep schools and hospitals open.

Again if it doesn't matter, why do they make it so difficult? You can get a chicken sandwich with precision and efficiency.

Notice that all the "liberal" organizations like the NBA, MTV, Nike, etc are all saying "Go out and vote!" And none of the "conservative" Organizations are pushing their people to vote. Because they know they'll be able to vote with no issue and the non-republican areas need to put in actual effort to be able to

So, let me get this straight, someone accuses me of committing a crime and I’m to prove myself innocent by submitting myself to questioning from fake internet tax auditors?

Or else the assertion that I “figuratively stole” is reasonable.

Gotta love the guilty until proven innocent standard :rolleyes
Indeed. You want me to consider him guilty until proven innocent of libel.
It's almost as hypocritical as helping yourself to unneeded public assistance while simultaneously decrying it.

I didn’t report @junglejim ’s post by the way. He offered “criticism” and I responded to the nonsense. So in the same way he can critique meI can critique his critique.
You offered "criticism" regarding our team's forum moderation for failing to censor any blowback against your voluntary disclosure. I responded.

So after publicly critiquing me, I am supposed to go to your inbox when no such request is made of the person who brought the entire matter up?

I didn’t report his post. I didn’t request anything from the mods. You asked me about the preference of the “allegedly” language and I responded.

This feels like you’re using a bully pulpit to publicly condemn me and then telling me I need to respond to your public condemnation in private.
You're practicing revisionist history again, not unlike how you claim that you supported Trump because of bipartisan bills he signed years after the fact that included measures he never campaigned on, like the First Step Act or "record funding for HBCU's."

junglejim didn't "bring the entire matter up." He's not the New York Times. You're the one who told on yourself in the first place.

It seems to be your habit to only pick fights you think you can win, or which will suitably distract from a glaring liability. The objections you’ve focused so tightly on in this situation reveal just how narrow you feel your defensible ground truly is, and how vast your flank.
You can't or won't confront the facts of the matter, so you started pounding on the table and complained about "unfair" treatment and semantics, as usual.

You routinely go out of your way to claim that you don’t report anyone, knowing that the staff can’t fact check this without undermining the anonymity of user reports. Yet, on this issue, here you are loudly and publicly lobbying for intervention to avoid criticism.

I commented publicly on it because you chose to publicly malign our moderation team for our refusal to remove a particular criticism of the unnecessary loan advance you voluntarily disclosed.

In your reply, you accused me of "handwaving away outright lies." If I consider this an attack on my integrity and an "outright lie" because I disagree with your characterization and did to you what you would have us do to silence junglejim, would that strike you as just?

You're not requesting a revised precedent: you're asking for special treatment.

I offered to take it to PM for two reasons:

1) The spirited indignation you can't seem to summon for Trump's racism, you mange to access whenever someone brings up your dubious use of the EIDL program. I gave you an out to avoid further public discussion.
You clearly want people to stop talking about your loan advance. That's the whole point of your complaint. You believe it should be the responsibility of our staff to silence criticism with which you personally disagree, but have failed to publicly squelch. I disagree, but we can discuss that if you insist.

2) Now that the two meme-pasting racists are gone, you're unlikely to find any allies here, so dragging it out in public won't help you make your case and will only keep the subject of your loan active longer when neither you, nor any of the thread's regulars, appear eager to continue that discussion. Several users have already expressed annoyance that your sideshow is distracting from the compelling and, often, urgent matters of the day.

So if you don't want to have this conversation here, and nobody else wants to read it, PM seems like a preferable location.

Of course, if you'd rather drop it and accept that it's no less fair for you to call "junglejim" a liar than it is for him to call you a thief, that's fine by me. The whole thing is a headache I don't need.

to further my point.. we knew dude was a scumbag and massive failure 4 years ago

we also knew how overly qualified Hillary was.. but she was literally being attacked for the actions of her husband by said scumbag and failure

Just finished watching the clip and the common denominator why these women, and I guess the majority of white women voters, voted for Trump is because he has “celebrity status.”

Celebrity status never equated to better living standards. They let themselves get caught up on empty promises, and now it sucks that we’ll never get the 4 years back because they BELIEVED in that flawed logic.

A LOT OF BULL**** HAPPENED (AND STILL HAPPENING) IN THOSE 4 YEARS.

It’s also ironic and sad that these women didn’t vote for Hillary, a WOMAN, because of what happened in the past, but were enamored by a ****ing FRAUD who had affairs and likely “grabbed them by the *****.“

Back
Top Bottom