***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I feel like if they're this brazen, they got a plan for the election. They're going to ramp up the ****ery. I can't shake the feeling.
Also what proof do we have that the failed abortion y'all keep on responding to is actually a black person and not a trumptard posing as a black person? They do it all the time on twitter and other platforms.

They absolutely have a plan. And then this unqualified, Bible thumper SC justice happened to fall in their lap. She made the plan that much easier to execute. Because TRUST that the justices Trump appointed are all gonna fall in line when he comes knocking. That’s how he does business.

The only way to avoid this is to run up the vote so there’s no chance for them to engage in their ****ery. If it’s close we should all expect chaos to ensue. I mean, look at this dude’s presidency—none of us should expect anything less from him and the GOP. Hell, I expect madness even if it isn’t close, tbh.

I think they went to far. I never seen the Dems resent the Republicans the way Republicans resent Dems before. It’s always been a “we’re better than that” now it’s “****’em, wait until we get power”

Even Schumer is out here making threats which says a lot because he is soft as baby **** most the time. I mean the background to all this is the Dems seeing the Republicans completely drop the ball during Covid and cheat blatantly. It’s clear it’s winner take all politics now.

And people wonder why we dont mess with Republicans in California anymore.
Once we were able to get the numbers we voted them out of statewide office.
No need to deal with those clowns anymore they are a sideshow.
Now the struggle is between centrist dems and progressives.

ocgddngeyjv51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom