***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Honestly, I would be more surprised if Biden wins than if Trump wins

There is something very sinister going on behind the scenes

Starting to believe the Dems are intentionally propping up candidates they know no one wants because Trump's policies favor them and their donors.
There is something sinister going on behind the scenes, by................check notes..............the Democrats.
tenor.gif

Starting to believe the Dems are intentionally propping up candidates they know no one wants because Trump's policies favor them and their donors.
It doesn't matter how much people like a candidate if certain states do everything they can to keep people from voting.

Yes, The Dems want Trump to win so that there is no way for them to get a new Voting Rights Bill passed. Which would condemn them to extra electoral loses for the next couple of decades

And set up a scenario where after the ACA is struck down (the signature piece of legislation in recent times) there is no way for a replacement universal healthcare bill to be passed

And oh yeah. Potentially make the Supreme Court 7-2 conservative

Makes sense.

And the proof of this is that the prop up candidates no one wants....... But also poll the best. And in 2016, got the most votes.

Yep, checks out.

Huh? You can't possibly believe this for real

Warning for everyone.

On the morning of the 29th, third-quarter GDP numbers will be released. It will show big growth, probably the highest in history.

But that doesn't mean everything is wavy. This was expected with the economy reopening, that does not mean the structural problem are still not there. It doesn't mean we are no in a recession anymore. In fact, no matter how good the numbers seem, there will be bad news in the details.

dwalk31 dwalk31 is a troll and post the numbers on after they are released. In a coy attempt to make it seem this is good news for Trump. Then when he gets called out and educated he will play dumb

So just so, fair warning, Delk is full of it and will be up to the same tricks.

I will give another warning tomorrow.

Y I K E S
The perpetrators also planned to execute the governor after the kidnapping. One of them mused about the idea of walking up to her house and shooting her in the face when she opens the door. Another responded to that message with “if only it were that easy LOL”

Trump however has now said that the conspiracy to kidnap and execute the governor “maybe wasn’t [a problem]”

I’m pretty skeptical about stuff but I have a hard time believing the polls are going to be even more inaccurate this year. Especially after the shift towards Dems we saw in 2018. Everything points to Trump losing, “bigly”. I mean Biden even thinking about going to Georgia means their internal polling must show something.

I’m pretty skeptical about stuff but I have a hard time believing the polls are going to be even more inaccurate this year. Especially after the shift towards Dems we saw in 2018. Everything points to Trump losing, “bigly”. I mean Biden even thinking about going to Georgia means their internal polling must show something.

Listen, we need a sweep where there is no doubt. I don’t want the court to be able to intervene and that’s where we need to get to. That it doesn’t come down to 2 states. It has to be a 350 to 170 result where a challenge in court doesn’t even become an option. I don’t trust the tactics theytook and have taken over the past decade.

Warning for everyone.

On the morning of the 29th, third-quarter GDP numbers will be released. It will show big growth, probably the highest in history.

But that doesn't mean everything is wavy. This was expected with the economy reopening, that does not mean the structural problem are still not there. It doesn't mean we are no in a recession anymore. In fact, no matter how good the numbers seem, there will be bad news in the details.

dwalk31 dwalk31 is a troll and post the numbers on after they are released. In a coy attempt to make it seem this is good news for Trump. Then when he gets called out and educated he will play dumb

So just so, fair warning, Delk is full of it and will be up to the same tricks.

I will give another warning tomorrow.
Also so it doesnt get lost in translation, the only reason we'll see potentially record growth is because Q2 was the worst quarter in history. Unemployment is still growing despite the "v ShApEd ReCoVeRy." And then in the coming weeks and months, the actual GDP results will be updated with worse and worse actual results.

But Dwalk and Ninja and any other economic-illeritate folk will continue to celebrate the strength of this economy, that has effectively destroyed an entire generation's net worth.

Back
Top Bottom