***Official Political Discussion Thread***

freezing to death to own the libs
nXVnW3Q.jpg

How’s Biden doing in Minnesota?

I know Trump has campaigned there a lot in hopes to flip it.

Idk, I don’t see a single trump sign in Minneapolis or St. Paul. Probably because they’re asking for it if they do... so they are silent in the cities.

I see a decent amount of trump stuff in the country but I mean really they aren’t ****. Most the state is in the MSP metro area.

he’s been campaigning with the miners I think up north on the iron range which again doesn’t matter. There isn’t a ton of people up there. They are also union and all the unions back biden as far as I know except the police.

Why should we support NPR again?

Here is a dude who was born on a farm (wealth), probably inherited it, and has never lived a day in the city. Let's ask him about the impact of covid and about black issues and see what he has to say!

Why can't they challenge the assumptions of these folks? Where is the journalistic quest for truth when they have to waste our time with uninformed opinions? Coddling stupidity only spreads it, and it seems that NPR is doing an excellent job at that.

Why should we support NPR again?

Here is a dude who was born on a farm (wealth), probably inherited it, and has never lived a day in the city. Let's ask him about the impact of covid and about black issues and see what he has to say!

Why can't they challenge the assumptions of these folks? Where is the journalistic quest for truth when they have to waste our time with uninformed opinions? Coddling stupidity only spreads it, and it seems that NPR is doing an excellent job at that.

It's funny because republicans were calling for NPR to be defunded last week after they called the Hunter Biden story a waste of time. Seems like they are doing a good job in pissing both sides off.

Back
Top Bottom