***Official Political Discussion Thread***

as some pointed out there are suspicions that lynchings are still happening in this country today
Stop minimizing this.

Lynchings and incidents of White Supremacist terrorism aren’t just “suspicions”:

Then consider that such incidents are under-reported and under-prosecuted.

Case in point:

"We are unique among militaries. We do not take an oath to a king or queen, a tyrant or a dictator, we do not take an oath to an individual" - Gen. Mark Milley

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

Snoop been teaching ny’rs :lol:
1605261048149.jpeg

ACAB except for Team Grammar Police.

Full disclosure, I am still an officer on the force but due to all my typos, I am always on paid as administrative leave because I compulsively and aggressively correct AAVE. The libbies say that AAVE is a dialect of English with its own internally inconsistent grammar. I just follow my training like my dad and granddad who did the sane thing. I can’t be fired.

I wish I did get fired though. I could make so much more money as a celebrity ex grammar cop. I could sell books and give talks to angry suburban men who wish that they were grammar police. You guys know the type, the ones who join the neighborhood grammar watch and aggressively fix any grammatical errors on signs in their neighborhood.

People are way too shortsighted if they think this is purely about Trump. Sure, Trump lost and this is done. But what about the next guy who is smarter, more eloquent, with a better understanding of how things actually work? The Republican Party has already shown that they’d cower to Trump. What do y’all think happens when the next guy steps in?

I honestly hope that people see what is going on and start to educate themselves and start taking politics seriously. The truth is I'm being optimistic about all of this but things need to start changing now. How? I have no idea. I'm not a political expert, but I think most people can see that this system is broken. There shouldn't be a scenario where a group has the opportunity to do what they are doing and trying to do.

The best case scenario is that they somehow get rid of all of this extra bs, get rid of the electoral college and have a system in place that doesn't allow for this to happen. The people should be the only ones that have the power to choose the President.

we as humans look down on other humans for having darker skin. Whether it be whites and blacks, light skin Indians being racist to dark skin Indians, light skin Asians vs darker Asians etc
Untrue. I observe 4-5 year olds while in large groups very often. Kids don’t care what clothes you have on, what shoes you have on your feet, what food you eat, language you speak, if you have 1 arm, no legs, OR the color of anyone’s skin. That is NOT an inherent trait

Last edited:
Everything Ninjahood knows about African nations could fit in his closet.

The inclusion of DC on this map is so damned petty.
impact zone.jpg

Copy the destination URL and I'll have the team block it. On mobile, you should be able to long press over the ad and then tap "copy" to get the destination URL without clicking through.

Online ad yields have been in the trash all year thanks to COVID-19. We're seeing lower quality ads because we no longer have local businesses competing for inventory.
Sadly, that means more clickbait style ads have found their way into the mix lately.

If anyone sees anything that's inappropriate, let me know, send an email to the support account, or make a thread here: https://niketalk.com/forums/faq-how-tos-general-support.7414/

We all win.

We donated last year's subscription fees to the Bail Project.

I'm trying to get a merchandising fundraiser going for Fair Fight using our remaining t-shirt and stickers, but it may take some time to take inventory and get set up.

In the meantime/in addition, give $100 or more to Fair Fight, send me proof of your contribution, and we'll send you one of these unreleased pocket tees.

img_1285-2-jpg.2585705

Now's not the time for complacency. Let's keep up the pressure.

I’m not going to tell you how to run this place, but if I’m you I’m blasting out the tree worms to everyone. Tis a powerful motivator

Screenshot_20201113-074930_Twitter.jpg

Not again Elon.... welp 2021 shaping up to be Rona season 2

For an alleged genius, he sure is an idiot. I’m so sick of these rich “deep thinkers” downplaying covid or alleging conspiracies. Yes, Elon, every country pretended to be sick so that America could profit off of fake rapid tests and purposely destroy small businesses with lockdowns. What’s the shut up and dribble equivalent for rich white entrepreneurs who think they’re medical and public safety experts?

Back
Top Bottom