***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I really hurt for what’s happening in this country. I truly do. I’ve hooped since I was 8, been around black people my whole life. Hip hop sneaker culture everything. Bought my first Tribe album in 1992 lol

It hurts me that they are hurting. I hope the nation can heal. America has deep issues

I just feel a lot of times we take for granted all the GOOD this country has to offer. But I also understand when you feel oppressed then you’re not trying to hear all that.

Why are Dems fighting on twitter? I know we are in a COVID world but call and speak to each other. My goodness, this is getting ridiculous.

did You know Jews are killed by law in many Muslim majority countries? Aren’t even allowed into Mecca? Did you know Muslims are members of parliament and judges in Israel? Can you find a single Jewish member of parliament or judge in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan or Egypt?

did you know Muslims are protected by law to practice their religion in America and are protected from discrimination or hate crimes by law? The stupid travel ban by one stupid man doesn’t mean America hates Muslims. Muslims line up to this day to get into this country. If it’s such a bad place for them why do they want to come here so bad?
A nerve has been hit. Dont care to correct you but yeah. Speak yo mind. Let it all out.

I really hurt for what’s happening in this country. I truly do. I’ve hooped since I was 8, been around black people my whole life. Hip hop sneaker culture everything. Bought my first Tribe album in 1992 lol

It hurts me that they are hurting. I hope the nation can heal. America has deep issues

I just feel a lot of times we take for granted all the GOOD this country has to offer. But I also understand when you feel oppressed then you’re not trying to hear all that.
Jesus Christ.

tenor.gif

Mans pulling out all the classic tracks tonight.

1. I grew up around black people
2. I like rap
3. Y'all take things for granted
4. Oppression is just a feeling

Bumpin the Low Life Theory in this piece :lol:

The Rally to Restore Total T
1605244805207.png

I find that terrifying if true. I’d think it would be a HUGE global story like George Floyd if people are being hanged for the color of their skin. Why does it barley crack the news?
Just one example: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/19/us/hanging-deaths-california.html

I need one of them shirts. Hold the dandruff though
That's ISS' photo. They shouldn't ship like that. Some of the regulars in here already have one from the Bail Project fundraiser. You can ask them for an independent assessment of their quality, though I think giving to Fair Fight is worth it for the sake of countering gerrymandering alone.

If this can encourage someone to give, or give more, it's worth it.

It's not a matter of feeling oppressed, it's a matter of being oppressed.
There's more to being black than basketball, sneakers and A Tribe Called Quest.
In fact there are ways to be black that involve none of those things.
If you can't even understand that then it's no wonder you can't understand us.

b9gey.gif

I was virtue signaling like a lefty, it was tongue in cheek

to be honest race is the most boring thing to me from a biological perspective, which is my training. It really fascinates me that humans are still obsessed by skin pigmentation that can so easily be explained biologically

Back
Top Bottom