***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You get 2 paid hours off for voting... even if you cant legally vote (ie: LEGAL ISSUES)... noone can stop you from voting, unless youre locked up

Everyone should show up to the polls regardless... lol... absentee ballot

The worst part about this election is that Trump is only going to lose cause he's an idiot. Imagine someone used his divisive ideals and arrogance but actually had the smarts and discipline to back it up? Trump is a privileged child who had everything handed to him. It shows in everything he does and he STILL got all this support. This country is really really far away from real progress.

These things are always a good reminder that it's not a select few or just internet trolls. This is like half the country almost.

Dude I work w/ was talking to me about the election a couple weeks ago. Dude said he didn't like Hillary, because she's a liar, then hit me w/ the "They're coming to take our guns brother!" I knew he was leaning red but that confirmed it :lol:

^^

You're right,if there was an unbashadly populist GOP candidate with some of the same ideas as Trump but with the temperement/decision making of an adult,they'd probably win this election easy :x :x

I just hope the implosion of the GOP prevents that happening long enough before the demographics shift for good...

Last edited:
Dude I work w/ was talking to me about the election a couple weeks ago. Dude said he didn't like Hillary, because she's a liar, then hit me w/ the "They're coming to take our guns brother!" I knew he was leaning red but that confirmed it
laugh.gif
Quick story from my old man that he told me about the other day when we talked.  He works with a dude who hasn't voted in any election or local as long as he has known, his logic is "Whoever ya'll pick its cool with me as long as they can do the job i'll be fine either way" BUT he is voting for the first time in this election for Clinton he said "I gotta vote this time cause the other dude..na no way I can't sit on the sideline this time"

roll.gif

Last edited:
Dude I work w/ was talking to me about the election a couple weeks ago. Dude said he didn't like Hillary, because she's a liar, then hit me w/ the "They're coming to take our guns brother!" I knew he was leaning red but that confirmed it :lol:

Does he not know the orange colored guy also lies and is a piece of crap?

So no one thinks the winner will be assassinated? :nerd:

If Obama made it through 8 years unscathed, hell no :lol:

Right :lol: I was certain somebody would try and take Obama out within the first 6mos.

Does he not know the orange colored guy also lies and is a piece of crap?

Don't think he cares. He's a part of the NRA and he told me about all the crap they send him about voting his best interest for gun rights. But he's a boomer in Pittsburgh, the place that doesn't really like change so I expect it from him.

Such a nasty woman 
mean.gif

By the way, any ideas on what time the winner would be announced? Our news mentioned something about 4AM GMT+1.

Dude I work w/ was talking to me about the election a couple weeks ago. Dude said he didn't like Hillary, because she's a liar, then hit me w/ the "They're coming to take our guns brother!" I knew he was leaning red but that confirmed it
laugh.gif
I hear this all the time and im like

Back from the polls. No lines where I was or any intimidation. In and out in three minutes.

And now we wait...

^^

You're right,if there was an unbashadly populist GOP candidate with some of the same ideas as Trump but with the temperement/decision making of an adult,they'd probably win this election easy
sick.gif
sick.gif

I just hope the implosion of the GOP prevents that happening long enough before the demographics shift for good...
Mitt Romney was kinda that guy, if you really think about it...

Back
Top Bottom