***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Idk man, I'm numb right now. This is some movie **** that's happening. I blame myself for thinking it'll never get to this point..damn

I'm Latino and I happily voted for Trump.So did most of my family and friends...[emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji][emoji]128579[/emoji]

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Hillary doesn't give a crap about making America great. We need Trump. The lack of patriotism in this country is disgusting. Let everyone that says they are "leaving the country" get the kcuf out the paint. Let them go make somewhere else great.

Patriotism doesn't feed you, house you, heals you, or educate you.

You have just given a proven con man the reins to the US. I hope you enjoy the ride, the trade wars, social insecurity, and everything else that usually comes with demagogues.

CwzQT9mXUAAbxXk.png

WELP! 
mean.gif

Time for bed. Congrats @ninjahood  . You effn called it.

World is abou tto change around you bruhs.

Dude on NBC just said the military is looking to turn on Trump since he's already called them stupid. He said they're already checking the constitution to see what they do and do not have to do to be in compliance with what trump wants without mutiny.

Things like this happen every election where the losing party starts to see what it can do immediately. It is what it is. We have to focus on mid term elections now and hope Michele Obama or Corey Brooker are ready in 2020 against bizzaro.

Last edited:
Trump got 47% of the popular vote.

47%!

That means when you walk into a room tomorrow, half those ******* voted for Trump. :smh:

What pisses me off the most about this situation is the amount of people who thought Hillary was GREEN just off her name.

Just off who her husband WAS and the folklore that surrounds him.

So many minorities tho though it was going to be a cake walk because it was Bill Clinton term 3

The whole Bill being the "first black president" narrative was all too alive and well this cycle man :smh:

donald trump the president of the united states though...

donald ******* trump 

donald gonna wake up tomorrow like..oh man what have I gotten myself into now

Maybe Obama as Cmdr in Chief doesn't give up command of the military and nuclear codes. he straight up said.. Trump isn't qualified? what would happen?

Back
Top Bottom