***Official Political Discussion Thread***

its funny reading all the comments online of white people claiming Obama caused racism in America. it wasnt a problem until he stirred the pot.

lol it really comes down to ingelligence. America needs a good ol fashion Genocide of Stupidity

Random but never knew you were a soccer dude. :nerd:

Like a decade ago I was, a big one. But I slowly slipped over the years (strangely because I didn't have a way to watch matches, not a problem now though) and now I am a really casual fan.

Now I have more time, since I don't really watch American football, I might start to get back into it.

But I'm kinda lost on jumping back in. I need a place to get extended highlights of matches, and some good podcast and blogs to follow.

Like a decade ago I was, a big one. But I slowly slipped over the years (strangely because I didn't have a way to watch matches, not a problem now though) and now I am a really casual fan.

Now I have more time, since I don't really watch American football, I might start to get back into it.

But I'm kinda lost on jumping back in. I need a place to get extended highlights of matches, and some good podcast and blogs to follow.

Come to the Footy thread fam we got people that can hook you up with highlights and all that stuff

Same here. There weren't channels like FS1 and others that showed it back then so i just fell off.

SMH WOW. Thanks for posting

I found your twitter aepps20 aepps20

EXCELLENT post as usual. I can't let Libbies know I'm on Twitter otherwise they would attack me with CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO.
source.gif

Back in 2016 during the election (and even in 2015), some of us correctly predicted that trump was truly a racist ****sucker and not just saying racist things to appeal to his base for votes. Many on here doubted us and told us it wasn't true, that he wasn't really a racist. However, as this week has shown us, our political predictions came TRUE.

So please don't ever doubt us again on our political analysis.

Yes, sure, we underestimated how many votes Hillary would win by. I knew she would get more, but 3 million more?! I openly admit I was wrong about that. I was thinking more in the 1-2 million range. But everyone is wrong sometimes.

I doubt he even lasts that long at this point...

Keep dreaming and keep losing. The blue wave won't materialize and Trump will get another term. The only thing the vocal minority has over the silent majority is having their wishful thinking broadcast on a daily basis in the media. When it comes down to it the silent majority has been misleading pollsters and winning elections. This thread is yet another mostly leftists echochamber with like-minded people. There is really no other perspective here and so the majority here somehow think that translates IRL and the rest of the country shares your views. As elections proved, you couldn't be more wrong. Enjoy your willful ignorance of how the real world, outside of social media and a biased media, works. Most people don't care about either.

Keep dreaming and keep losing. The blue wave won't materialize and Trump will get another term. The only thing the vocal minority has over the silent majority is having their wishful thinking broadcast on a daily basis in the media. When it comes down to it the silent majority has been misleading pollsters and winning elections. This thread is yet another mostly leftists echochamber with like-minded people. There is really no other perspective here and so the majority here somehow think that translates IRL and the rest of the country shares your views. As elections proved, you couldn't be more wrong. Enjoy your willful ignorance of how the real world, outside of social media and a biased media, works. Most people don't care about either.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eric Trump, that you pa!?

There is really no other perspective here and so the majority here somehow think that translates IRL and the rest of the country shares your views.

I guarantee that no one here thinks the rest of the country shares our views. We are all painfully aware of how many people out there don't.

Back
Top Bottom