***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I was going to post a gif of cockroaches coming out of the wall but they're so ****ing gross I didn't want to do that to the innocent bystanders of NT.

I guarantee that no one here thinks the rest of the country shares our views. We are all painfully aware of how many people out there don't.

I doubt you can guarantee that. It's pretty obvious some people here think the majority shares their views.

I love how he uses majority and minority like most people didn't want Trump to be president.

Most people are not happy with the job he is doing.

And if turnout was higher he would have gotten washed

Trump won because of many factors, one being your electoral system that weighs some votes more that others.And the GOP do their best to suppress liberal, democratic, and especially black voters.

Trump supporters, of any favor, no matter how you add them, are a minority in this country.

So please, don't complain about a marketplace of idea. When you can't ****ing grasp basic statistics.

Do better

Yep, sounds like me :lol: :lol:

Get your Sean Hannity on pa, I ain't mad at cha

And again you go with the childish responses. You realize not everyone you disagree with is related to Trump or watches Hannity, right? Of course not because you're a hyper partisan unable to see the world through anything but your world view. We're not in the KKK, we come from multi-racial families, we're educated, we care about our fellow man, etc. People like you create your own caricatures of us and try to pass them off as reality. Have fun with that.

Why these dudes always come on here and complain about liberal slant? What grown man willingly out here going to places on the internet to ***** and moan?

Because with zero accomplishments, and the right showing they are a **** show unable to govern, upsetting liberals if the only thing these people have left.

Dude could esily go on Stromfront, 4Chan, r/The_Donald or his local Klan meeting, if he wants to find like minded people.

And again you go with the childish responses. You realize not everyone you disagree with is related to Trump or watches Hannity, right? Of course not because you're a hyper partisan unable to see the world through anything but your world view. We're not in the KKK, we come from multi-racial families, we're educated, we care about our fellow man, etc. People like you create your own caricatures of us and try to pass them off as reality. Have fun with that.

I don't have to create a caricature, you're checking off all the boxes of the ones that already exist.

It's so simple.

I don't go anywhere on the net telling people it's an echo chamber and blah blah blah.

Like who the **** cares bruh, go to bed :lol:

Because with zero accomplishments, and the right showing they are a **** show unable to govern, upsetting liberals if the only thing these people have left.

Dude could esily go on Stromfront, 4Chan, r/The_Donald or his local Klan meeting, if he wants to find like minded people.

You can't debate with facts so you try to label me as a racist. The true sign of lack of intelligence. I come from a multi-racial family. Black, white, Mexican, Jewish and the KKK have actually murdered one of my family members, idiot. Has the KKK ever murdered one of your family members? People like you are the worst of the worst.

Lol @ the sn of Pede, now we all know where you're from

3e0.png

You can't debate with facts so you try to label me as a racist. The true sign of lack of intelligence. I come from a multi-racial family. Black, white, Mexican, Jewish and the KKK have actually murdered one of my family members, idiot. Has the KKK ever murdered one of your family members? People like you are the worst of the worst.

Liar

Too much LIBBIE CONJECTURE AND INNUENDO and not enough talk about how OBUMMER created the divide we are dealing with today.

Back
Top Bottom