***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Why y’all continue to waste time talking to the French fry lawyer is beyond reason. Once you you’re caught and exposed as a con there’s nothing left to talk about
Here's my take: @rustylibbieford and others are trying to make sure lurkers dont get suckered by his disinformation or outright lies, and will go back and forth to offer the reality of a situation or prove that he's disingenuous when he feigns sympathy or disdain. It's also a good way to stay sharp on your argument for when the need arises IRL to combat some dumb slick **** being dumped from a magats mouth.

Can it be a slog for the regulars that are used to delks dumb **** lies and BoTh SiDeS bull****? Yeah. Is it helpful to fact check Fox News NT daily and make sure he doesnt get a pass? I think yes.

From what I gathered from this interview here are some issues Trump has with Biden:
1. Biden wants tiny windows
2. Joe Biden is going to turn the country into a 9th world country
3. California is rationing water for the tiny fishes

Anybody that is legitimizing Trump needs to be put in a psych ward

@junglejim Again, I would ask that if you are going to alter a quote of mine please show that it has been altered with an asterisk, bold, font size, or something else to signify the changes.
kermit2.jpg

Here's my take: @rustylibbieford and others are trying to make sure lurkers dont get suckered by his disinformation or outright lies, and will go back and forth to offer the reality of a situation or prove that he's disingenuous when he feigns sympathy or disdain. It's also a good way to stay sharp on your argument for when the need arises IRL to combat some dumb slick **** being dumped from a magats mouth.

Can it be a slog for the regulars that are used to delks dumb **** lies and BoTh SiDeS bull****? Yeah. Is it helpful to fact check Fox News NT daily and make sure he doesnt get a pass? I think yes.
Plausible, but if it’s ignored for a week he’d be gone.

Brandon Caserta, accused of Gretchen Whitmer kidnap plot: Trump is a ‘tyrant’
By Lia Eustachewich

October 9, 2020 | 9:06am

One of the militiamen accused of plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer railed that President Trump was a “tyrant” and called all government workers “your enemy.”

Video circulating on social media appears to show Brandon Caserta expressing his anti-government — and anti-Trump — views.

“Trump is not your friend, dude,” Caserta says, with an anarchist flag hanging behind him. “It amazes me that people actually, like, believe that when he’s shown over and over and over again that he’s a tyrant. Every single person that works for government is your enemy, dude.”

He also ranted about “getting robbed by government thugs for some made-up traffic violation” after receiving a traffic ticket.

Caserta’s alleged views surface amid Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and Whitmer both blaming Trump for inspiring the sick scheme, as they claim he failed to denounce white supremacy and extremism in the US.

Caserta was among 13 men busted by the feds Thursday who planned to kidnap Whitmer and storm the Capitol building in Michigan in hopes of sparking a civil war. Seven of the defendants were linked to a militia group called the Wolverine Watchmen.

New York Post : Brandon Caserta, accused of Gretchen Whitmer kidnap plot: Trump is a ‘tyrant’.

Interesting

From a post I made yesterday:
Trump also seemed to imply on Fox that Barr’s job is in jeopardy if he doesn’t fulfill Trump’s demand of locking up his political rivals, including Biden and Obama.
Trump said Barr would end up in “a sad situation” if he doesn’t start rounding them up

Interesting

it´s funny how these sovereign citizen anarcho-delusional mfs want to take all the fruits of a collective society--guns, agriculture, the combustion engine, public Internet access--and all of a sudden just turn society off.

they and the State that backs them sucked the whole world dry of every resource and now the State is bad.

really understand this is a very advanced outgrowth of the principle behind calling ¨no tag backsies.¨

just goes to show how these minimal government ideologies have white supremacy baked right in.

it´s funny how these sovereign citizen anarcho-delusional mfs want to take all the fruits of a collective society--guns, agriculture, the combustion engine, public Internet access--and all of a sudden just turn society off.

they and the State that backs them sucked the whole world dry of every resource and now the State is bad.

really understand this is a very advanced outgrowth of the principle behind calling ¨no tag backsies.¨

just goes to show how these minimal government ideologies have white supremacy baked right in.

I'm waiting for the day a SovCit dumbass gets beat down by someone even a cop and argue that it's legal since the laws don't apply to them

Back
Top Bottom