***Official Political Discussion Thread***

In short, a Senator like Joe Manchin represents a red state and has already vowed that he won’t support getting rid of the filibuster. He also came out against court packing so that’s already dead on arrival. Democrats needed to gain more seats in order to make that a reality.
Speaking of that blue dog

Manchin coming around on DC and PR statehood would be the #CoalBoyz redemption story we need in 2021 :lol:

giphy-downsized.gif

So, if the orange scum comes anything short of addressing illegal lockdowns and the revocation of the "virus" narrative along with the expulsion of his Coronavirus Task Force. Then Gov't =1 and people =0.
You're getting played with these bipartisan (s)Elections. This whole thing is cooked up by both sides to further suppress us. As soon as the people starting talking about the 1% in 2012 both sides flipped the narrative and turned the class war into a race war because race wars don't affect their bottom line.
So the whole time he's just going to deflect and to "exposing election fraud" as if it matters if we get our livelihoods back whether it's blue or red. I can't understand how people rally behind this guy that makes the "blue pill" taste like the "red pill". It's all a concerted effort to keep you locked down permanently. YES, PERMANENTLY. You're all getting bit by the two-headed snake.

This is truly amazing. I remember growing up and Republicans would run an opposed for congressional seats. I couldn't imagine the day when Democrats would keep it competitive, much less when congressional seats and senate seats. Now Democrats are winning those seats and the state will have two Democratic senators. Unprecedented!

So, if the orange scum comes anything short of addressing illegal lockdowns and the revocation of the "virus" narrative along with the expulsion of his Coronavirus Task Force. Then Gov't =1 and people =0.
You're getting played with these bipartisan (s)Elections. This whole thing is cooked up by both sides to further suppress us. As soon as the people starting talking about the 1% in 2012 both sides flipped the narrative and turned the class war into a race war because race wars don't affect their bottom line.
So the whole time he's just going to deflect and to "exposing election fraud" as if it matters if we get our livelihoods back whether it's blue or red. I can't understand how people rally behind this guy that makes the "blue pill" taste like the "red pill". It's all a concerted effort to keep you locked down permanently. YES, PERMANENTLY. You're all getting bit by the two-headed snake.

A sad thing when people come close, but can’t think outside of abstractions, class reductionism, and fictional metaphors; whose legitimate frustrations have risen to the level of blind furry, where they’ve lost the ability to differentiate.

A sad thing when people come close, but can’t think outside of abstractions, class reductionism, and fictional metaphors; whose legitimate frustrations have risen to the level of blind furry, where they’ve lost the ability to differentiate.
Damned straight.

Back
Top Bottom