***Official Political Discussion Thread***

1615406246751.gif

Is it normal for people in their 30s to have wet dreams?

I had one last night with me, Marjorie, Myers Leanord and Morgan wallen.

I was the female role

How am I full of it... cmon. I asked a question, and you explained. Everyone isn't an economist. It is not common knowledge that the stock market is not a good indicator of the economy. I'd imagine most people would think it is. I do think it is odd that you said "by itself." Are you implying that it is a good indicator when viewed along with other factors? If so, which factors?

When the stock market goes up, it's Obama's fault. When it goes down it is Trump. Good 'ol Niketalk consistency :nthat:

So when it goes back up...which it will... will Trump get credit for that? Or will it be back to #ThanksObama ??? Asking for a friend

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREATEST ECONOMY EVER BIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's keep it all the way real. Corporations were already paying way less than their actual tax rate. So, while there is a cut, it isn't as large as is being reported. I think that middle class families will appreciate the relief that this bill provides. Especially families with children. The idea of not giving them anything if corporations are going to get a huge cut doesn't make sense to me. It is very difficult to create anything that high net worth individuals won't be able to capitalize on. Many corporations moved to avoid taxes. The bottom line remains the bottom line.

I don't know, it appears that democrats found a way to very specifically give a couple thousand dollar tax cut to middle class families without giving a cut to high net worth individuals. This is kind of weird. Its almost like you can easily target specific groups of people in the tax code.

Meanwhile, Oklahoma is nearing passing a new law that allows teachers to bring guns to school to protect themselves. The new law will make it so all you need is eight hours of training and you’re good. Republicans doing what is most important in America.

Meanwhile, Oklahoma is nearing passing a new law that allows teachers to bring guns to school to protect themselves. The new law will make it so all you need is eight hours of training and you’re good. Republicans doing what is most important in America.

Passing the important stuff like making it easier to carry guns but harder to do crazy stuff like vote

Back
Top Bottom