***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I don't understand the motive behind this accusation. It happended 16 years ago in front of her husband. Chris apologized in an email to her after she was no longer his boss. Is she trying to press charges or what?
The funny part is republicans talking heads now have to argue for this after they spent years arguing against these claims for Roy Moore, trump, and all their other people

But again, what's the desired outcome? Is she looking to press charges or what? Otherwise, why bring it up?
Her words below. I think the mindset of “is she looking to press charges” is counterproductive and dangerous, IMO. That doesn’t have to be the only reason someone comes forward. That’s a deeply American, carceral state view on things IMO.
We must continue to hold the enablers accountable, both men and women. Time’s Uphas already presented one remedy: the clean sweep. But I see another way forward.
I’m not asking for Mr. Cuomo to become the next casualty in this continuing terrible story. I hope he stays at CNN forever if he chooses. I would, however, like to see him journalistically repent: agree on air to study the impact of sexism, harassment and gender bias in the workplace, including his own, and then report on it. He could host a series of live town hall meetings, with documentary footage, produced by women with expert consultants. Call it “The Continuing Education of Chris Cuomo” and make this a watershed moment instead of another stain on the career of one more powerful male news anchor.

I'm Each Biden.

when you’re broke financially and intellectually

635F3B8D-AC86-4073-AA94-951E1A70BDB7.gif

Saw this happen to a lady trying to get a new license because she lost her old one.

They told her to come back with her marriage license even though she had bills and birth certificate. :smh:

Idiots in this state (Missouri) voted for this kind of BS though. Making the DMV an even more miserable experience.

Back
Top Bottom