***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I find it disconcerting that someone would go into a school and murder children. I understand the frustration with trying to find a solution to a problem that goes to the hearts and minds of the perpetrators.

I think the “it is what it is” is from a place of perceived hopelessness. I find it sad that they feel that way.
Hopeless indeed. I mean what could they possibly do, vote for politicians that don’t regularly try to get people killed?

Or maybe it’s just that there’s a portion of the population who would rather sacrifice people than be told what to do.

funny-western.gif

He is just trolling. But not clever enough to do it effectively

Doubt he knows anything about the state of the global economy especially China's GDP growth rate

ThiS is now your second attempt to draw my attention in under an hour 😂 it’s clearly effective enough

It’s a nasty habit of yours btw, you come in IMMEDIATELY after I post something try & engage me get ignored, wait until someone else engages me & then start begging for interaction with their post

Then you finally get this in hopes that I say something you could report 😂

The world is a colorful place tho, live your life brotha …. just find someone else to do this weird stuff wit

ThiS is now your second attempt to draw my attention in under an hour 😂 it’s clearly effective enough

It’s a nasty habit of yours btw, you come in IMMEDIATELY after I post something try & engage me get ignored, wait until someone else engages me & then start begging for interaction with their post

The world is a colorful place tho, live your life brotha …. just find someone else to do this weird stuff wit
I don't care if you respond. I am just letting people know that you are not here to post anything in good faith

You can ignore my post. Your opinion means nothing to me.

And I don't report your post

You are just not smart enough not to troll and insult people in a thread the main mod on NT reads for his leisure.

You would stop getting your post clipped if you stopped acting so pathetic, and start moving a bit smarter.

I don't care if you respond. I am just letting people know that you are not here to post anything in good faith

You can ignore my post. Your opinion means nothing to me.

And I don't report your post

You are just not smart enough not to troll and insult people in a thread the main mod on NT reads for his leisure.

You would stop getting your post clipped if you stopped acting so pathetic, and start moving a bit smarter.

You wanna be a post monitor so bad 😂😂

“im just here to let the thread know your not posting in good faith”

Man’s gave himself the role of NT’s resident TY bot 🤢

Anytime I post,

Don’t worry Rusty’s on it !!! Disgusting behavior

You wanna be a post monitor so bad 😂😂

“im just here to let the thread know your not posting in good faith”

Man’s gave himself the role of NT’s resident TY bot 🤢

Anytime I post,

Don’t worry Rusty’s on it !!! Disgusting behavior

Tbh, if you're going to post, I think its only fair that you provide more than a tweet and emoji.

If you disagree with the POTUS' assessment of the economy, explain why rather than have us read your mind if you truly want to engage as you say you do. 🤷‍♂

Even the other guy does more... :lol:

Tbh, if you're going to post, I think its only fair that you provide more than a tweet and emoji.

If you disagree with the POTUS' assessment of the economy, explain why rather than have us read your mind if you truly want to engage as you say you do. 🤷‍♂

Even the other guy does more... :lol:

Is this CNN or something??

Take the emoji & the tweet & take of it what you will

I already know how this convos gonna go, enjoy the fruitful times that we in 😂

Addressing Biden's tweet.

What he said about China is true, news recently broke that shutdowns in China and a quicker recovery than expected in the US will probably result in your GDP growth rate passing China this year for the first time in a while. There are a lot more economic context here. For decades China was a developing country where there was a lot of farming. Developing countries that industrialize grow at much faster rates than advanced economies. And when trade normalization happened with China, it becoming a global trade hub and manufacturing location boosted their growth again. And the communist government spent a ton to keep growth high. Covid changed the dynamics in many ways. Leading to the situation we have now.

Secondly, the hold world is hurting. Inflation is a problem in other advanced economies, not as high as the US. The risk of stagflation is higher in the rest of the world than in the US. The rest of the world are not experiencing the wage growth we have seen in the US. Consumer spending is still really high given lower sentiment in the economy. People think things suck, but instead of saving, they are blowing money fast. That is making the situation people hate even worse.

Also, the energy crisis and inflation are mostly out of Biden's control. He has been wrong in some areas, the last Rescue bill probably added to the inflationary pressures. But the media as overblown the effects.

Politically I think is kinda dumb to brag about the economy when consumer and voter sentiment is so low. But if you put politics aside and look at the economic data, what Biden said is not that off base.

But yeah, screw this post, I should have just posted a gif and clutch my pearls when someone points out my low effort trolling.

Well said

🇨🇳 Had everyone locked up with their government giving you a little pork and cereal if you’re lucky for two months. They had people living at their jobs to lived in a bubble with multiple Covid tests a day. Shipping is a total disaster there now.

Beating them isn’t a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom