Petyon Manning will go down as the GOAT

if brady wins two more super bowls hes the greatest of all time no questions about.

if manning wins two more then he's the greatest, but its debatable.

bret favre is not top 5. joe montana is overrated he was a system quarterback.

top 5 in no order will be brady,marino,manning,elway,bradshaw.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

As far as players I've seen, Peyton is top-5 - Montana, Marino, Elway, Brady, Manning.
Favre, Warner and Young are sitting close by.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
2uqoev5.jpg
  jk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BIG SIPPIN SPENDIN CHEESE

if brady wins two more super bowls hes the greatest of all time no questions about.

BRADSHAW???
roll.gif

Brady ain't the GOAT... no way no how.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

BRADSHAW???
roll.gif

Brady ain't the GOAT... no way no how.
laugh.gif
someone is talking out of their @!*
roll.gif

Bradshaw has the rings...we know this...but he also has a CAREER completion % of 51 and 212-210 TD/Int's....

I love Terry, and in a big game like the SB he is great, but he probably isn't top ten all time let alone top five

You put Terry Bradshaw in the top 5 and you called Joe Montana overrated? Looks like BIG SIPPIN SPENDIN CHEESE is trying to dethrown Banks2Pierce
roll.gif

In the years I have been a member on nt, I always wonder what compels individuals to say the most asinine statements. I am truly convinced that a large amount of people that post in S & T are some of the most non-sports educated people I have ever come across. What's even more sad is they believe the horse +$!! they type and defend it to no end.
tired.gif

if brady wins two more super bowls hes the greatest of all time no questions about
LOL.

joe montana is overrated he was a system quarterback.
LOL.

In the years I have been a member on nt, I always wonder what compels individuals to say the most asinine statements. I am truly convinced that a large amount of people that post in S & T are some of the most non-sports educated people I have ever come across. What's even more sad is they believe the horse +$!! they type and defend it to no end.
tired.gif

This is true.

Damn, I tried to stay away from this thread too
laugh.gif
I knew it would be some tom foolery going on. Don't even have to quote. The funniest thing is that both Banks and Marley are dead serious with this +$@+.

so if brady wins two more hes not the goat,hands down?

and if manning wins two more is not still debatable because he'll only have three??

and how are you not gonna have bradshaw in the top 5? dude was the first quarterback with 4 superbowls.

you cant erase what he did just cause of the era he played in

yall are ******ed

Top 5 worst post I've ever seen.

I have said before (but left it alone thereafter) I COULD make a pretty good case as to Joe Montana being a system QB.

But as I said, I leave it be as not wanting to cause a riot. 
laugh.gif

Now, I think the difference is I wouldn't say he's overrated, not at all, just that he's a total system guy. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

I have said before (but left it alone thereafter) I COULD make a pretty good case as to Joe Montana being a system QB.

laugh.gif

Now, I think the difference is I wouldn't say he's overrated, not at all, just that he's a total system guy. 
wrong. tom brady and only tom brady is a system guy. based off the simple fact that matt cassel won 11 games and missed the playoffs

(not serious)

and if manning wins two more is not still debatable because he'll only have three??

and how are you not gonna have bradshaw in the top 5? dude was the first quarterback with 4 superbowls.

yall are ******ed
So Terry Bradshaw is a top 5 QB of all time becuase he has 4 SB's???? 
laugh.gif
  He was the QB on 4 SB winning teams, but his overall body of work wasn't that impressive. 

*On second thought, I'm going to put Phil Simms in my top 5 and take out Dan Marino...

yes, sarcasm

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

yall are ******ed
laugh.gif
  He was the QB on 4 SB winning teams, but his overall body of work wasn't that impressive. 

*On second thought, I'm going to put Phil Simms in my top 5 and take out Dan Marino...

yes, sarcasm

clearly trent dilfer is better than marino as well...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

wrong. tom brady and only tom brady is a system guy. based off the simple fact that matt cassel won 11 games and missed the playoffs

*ahem*, but Steve Young won a super bowl with that system and some of those same players/types. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Stop it, quit tryna get me in trouble in here. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

Putting this cat on ignore. Ain't nothign but a hater.

DoubleJs07 wrote:

I'm more of a Jeff Hostetler guy myself. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

yall are ******ed
laugh.gif

yes, sarcasm

yea he was good in his era

its kinda like oscar robertson averaging a triple double

he wouldnt come nowhere near that today and today he probably wouldnt be as great as he was

but in historical context hes great

so thats why bradshaws gotta be top 5

Back
Top Bottom