Petyon Manning will go down as the GOAT

he's the same dude that tried telling me Gabe Pruitt was better than Toney Douglas

Banks2Pierce wrote:

Interesting...I've scouted every damn Douglas game on Synergy and have probably seen every single second Pruitt has played in the NBA, including Summer League.

and had that to say about it.

Who's taking the bigger L after this super bowl, Manning or Banks2Pierce? 
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Right now I'm leaning Banks, even though his IQ is higher then Peyton's.  Per, his life coach. 

roll.gif

Deadset u a fool....

Who's taking the bigger L after this super bowl, Manning or Banks2Pierce?

well, if Manning had Banks2Pierce's football IQ, the Colts would have won....

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

What in God's name happned in this thread?
We were blessed by the presence of a self proclaimed football God.

Whom I can't ever remember seeing him post before in football threads.  Maybe I'm wrong on that, but it seems like today is his first day posting on the NFL.  Can't wait for tomorrow's posts. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I remember that Gabe Pruitt hyping
roll.gif

I mean the dude has Marcus Banks in his sig, shouldn't that be a giveaway???

Banks who are you a fan of?

could it be by any chance the Rams, Panthers or Eagles?

And if your saying Brady is a system QB then how does Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel leave yet he has his best season ever?

and Josh McDaniels leaves when CASSEL was QB not Brady, yet he still puts up Pro-Bowl NUmbers

yet, Peyton Manning has had the Same Offensive Coordinator for his ENTIRE Career, yet has won the same amount of Superbowls as Brady did starting in his first complete season?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Banks who are you a fan of?

could it be by any chance the Rams, Panthers or Eagles?

And if your saying Brady is a system QB then how does Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel leave yet he has his best season ever?

and Josh McDaniels leaves when CASSEL was QB not Brady, yet he still puts up Pro-Bowl NUmbers

yet, Peyton Manning has had the Same Offensive Coordinator for his ENTIRE Career, yet has won the same amount of Superbowls as Brady did starting in his first complete season?
^ people love throwing around the phrase system QB...9 times out of 10 they have no idea what it means

the Cassel stuff always makes me laugh...they lost, what, 5 less games than the year before.

That's a big loss.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Probably 5 people on this site with better football credentials than me. Just sayin.
Your replies keep getting better and better
laugh.gif

Oh chicago? Now I'm starting to see where the saltiness is coming from.
Please enlighten us with this theory of yours great football sage.

This dude FB called my man a SAGE... ldkjdkldjd 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Give this dude Banks credit though, he just made all us Manning bashers forget about dude for a few hours.  I think he knew what he was doin.  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

everyone can agree that Manning will be a definite, without a doubt, top 5 QB of all-time, right?  good enough.

As far as players I've seen, Peyton is top-5 - Montana, Marino, Elway, Brady, Manning.
Favre, Warner and Young are sitting close by.

Chester how close do you put Warner to Manning? 

Dude got such a late start, had such a poor middle 4-5 years, if not for that, that guy put in WORK for a few postseason runs.  I guess in that sense Manning has to have the nod over him, but it's closer then a lotta people would think. 

IMO of course. 

Kurt and Peyton, as of right now, are almost interchangeable to me. Kurt was as accurate a QB as I've ever seen, and the 1999-2001 Rams were straight amazing. The fact he was able to be successful on the Cardinals helps his legacy, also.
That 1999 team was just UNFAIR. 
sick.gif

people love throwing around the phrase system QB...9 times out of 10 they have no idea what it means
The fact that people think it is a negative term is even dumber.....

Originally Posted by dmxfury

people love throwing around the phrase system QB...9 times out of 10 they have no idea what it means
The fact that people think it is a negative term is even dumber.....

laugh.gif

i think the fact that colt brennan got so heaviliy labeled as a system guy just made everyone think of the term that way

Back
Top Bottom