Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

Women want sex just as much as men....

The world is a stage... ( politics , sports , movies , television programming ) distract MOST people from gaining true knowledge

Women want sex just as much as men....

The world is a stage... ( politics , sports , movies , television programming ) distract MOST people from gaining true knowledge

31 checking in.

Everything will work out.......eventually. And then something else will happen and that will work out. Repeat process until you die.  But always remember that whatever is wrong will eventually be okay.

31 checking in.

Everything will work out.......eventually. And then something else will happen and that will work out. Repeat process until you die.  But always remember that whatever is wrong will eventually be okay.

Originally Posted by goukiteg

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

My dad is always telling me (i'm 20) to live it up because life does not get any easier.
Age 16-24 is like the glory years he says.  

Live it up young'ns
Your dad does not like his life.
word...

i mean... i know i'm not going to peak as a man till i'm in my late 20s, early 30s...

16-24 dont know a damn thing about life... so how is that the best time?

My dad is always telling me (i'm 20) to live it up because life does not get any easier.

Live it up young'ns
word...

i mean... i know i'm not going to peak as a man till i'm in my late 20s, early 30s...

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Dont trust women!!! They're sneaky as +@%@!!!
Always wear a condom! Except if you wanna get acne on your balls
If youre gonna go to college, dont major in a science...you will probably be without a job for many years.

LOLWUT? hahahaha...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If youre gonna go to college, dont major in a science...you will probably be without a job for many years.

LOLWUT? hahahaha...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Live it up young'ns
word...

In terms of like partying, and doing dumb things.  Stories you will tell your nephews/nieces when they are growing up.
That's the point.  You are just learning about life and where you will be heading.   Maybe 16-24 is too wide but it wasn't meant to be "knowing things about life"

Live it up young'ns
word...

In terms of like partying, and doing dumb things.  Stories you will tell your nephews/nieces when they are growing up.
That's the point.  You are just learning about life and where you will be heading.   Maybe 16-24 is too wide but it wasn't meant to be "knowing things about life"

You'll never be truly happy if you're life revolves around money.
Spend as much time appreciating nature and the world around you as you can because it'll go to hell one day.
Never, never, never be afraid to do something that isn't outright illegal (and by that I mean a felony) or incredibly stupid.

You'll never be truly happy if you're life revolves around money.
Spend as much time appreciating nature and the world around you as you can because it'll go to hell one day.
Never, never, never be afraid to do something that isn't outright illegal (and by that I mean a felony) or incredibly stupid.

This stuffs good for all ages 
pimp.gif

Ill add..... Be yourself and dont try doing what the next man is doing just because its the "in" thing.

This stuffs good for all ages 
pimp.gif

Ill add..... Be yourself and dont try doing what the next man is doing just because its the "in" thing.

Originally Posted by deFOBking

if your really close with ur grandparents cherish every moment you have with them...cuz they will not be there forever
30t6p3b.gif
Or for those around you in general. Sucks because my friend's Grandmother just passed away today, too...

Originally Posted by deFOBking

if your really close with ur grandparents cherish every moment you have with them...cuz they will not be there forever
30t6p3b.gif
Or for those around you in general. Sucks because my friend's Grandmother just passed away today, too...

word...

It's a fun age but how depressing would life be if your glory years were over when you still had 2/3rds of your life left?
laugh.gif
it just sounds so negative that's all

word...

It's a fun age but how depressing would life be if your glory years were over when you still had 2/3rds of your life left?
laugh.gif
it just sounds so negative that's all

The only people you should ever compare yourself to is the person you were, and the person you want to become.

The only people you should ever compare yourself to is the person you were, and the person you want to become.

HUH??????
nerd.gif

HUH??????
nerd.gif

Read books. Self educate. Never pay retail. Don't blow money foolishly. Realize there is always something beneath the surface. Stay a step ahead. The Cosmos

Read books. Self educate. Never pay retail. Don't blow money foolishly. Realize there is always something beneath the surface. Stay a step ahead. The Cosmos

Back
Top Bottom