Raekwon said the most ignorant %+% today

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

All that though?

I'm still waiting for really ignorant part. Like where he calls him a Jewish Hip Hop Infiltrator.

laugh.gif

it's not ignorant per se but it's an outlandish opinion, we all know that.

what's funny is we also know Rae don't believe that $!%+.

talent wise Drake is the male equivalent of Lauren Hill? FOH.
roll.gif

it's not ignorant per se but it's an outlandish opinion, we all know that.

what's funny is we also know Rae don't believe that $!%+.

talent wise Drake is the male equivalent of Lauren Hill? FOH.
roll.gif

i'm sorry but if you ask me Lauren's voice and rapping ability are BOTH leaps and and bounds ahead of Drake's abilities.

i'm sorry but if you ask me Lauren's voice and rapping ability are BOTH leaps and and bounds ahead of Drake's abilities.

I think the Lauryn comparison was related to the fact that they both sing & rap. I don't think he was saying the quality or content of Drake's music is comparable to Lauryn's or anything crazy like that (at least I hope not).

I think the Lauryn comparison was related to the fact that they both sing & rap. I don't think he was saying the quality or content of Drake's music is comparable to Lauryn's or anything crazy like that (at least I hope not).

I see the comparison he's referring to, but it's really outlandish. Lauren Hill is on another level, and I'm not even a big fan, but it's evident due to her content. Drake just sings like lil-wayne is his vocal coach, Lauren has a raw ability.

I see the comparison he's referring to, but it's really outlandish. Lauren Hill is on another level, and I'm not even a big fan, but it's evident due to her content. Drake just sings like lil-wayne is his vocal coach, Lauren has a raw ability.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

moz-screenshot-14.png

Ok, so lets be honest. Whats more ignorant, lyricism aside, talking about chopping coke, or chopping broads? One of which you're more likely to do...and everyone approves of...

What are you stone-facing? Rap fans don't even realize its all entertainment sometimes. Its a shame really.

you get really offended when someone says something bad about drake son

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

moz-screenshot-14.png

Ok, so lets be honest. Whats more ignorant, lyricism aside, talking about chopping coke, or chopping broads? One of which you're more likely to do...and everyone approves of...

What are you stone-facing? Rap fans don't even realize its all entertainment sometimes. Its a shame really.

you get really offended when someone says something bad about drake son

Back
Top Bottom