Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

I have friends who can be considered big and they are beautiful inside and out. Gorgeous faces. They get a lot of men hitting on them too.

I have friends who can be considered big and they are beautiful inside and out. Gorgeous faces. They get a lot of men hitting on them too.

Originally Posted by soltheman

16658516330560997391036.jpg

I. Would. Go. In. With the fury of 300 Spartans.

I don't even care, bro.
2gwxr0x.png

you could give most NTers a Baby Rhino and they wouldn't know the difference from the big girl they thought they would smash.

everyone in here is just
sick.gif

but to each and their own

you could give most NTers a Baby Rhino and they wouldn't know the difference from the big girl they thought they would smash.

everyone in here is just
sick.gif

but to each and their own

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Eh they are women. Men are going to hit on them.

laugh.gif
@ The gorgrous face on big girls mention. Why do people always feel the need to say that. As if a higher % of big girls are cuter than non big girls. "Big girls be havin cute faces."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ The gorgrous face on big girls mention. Why do people always feel the need to say that. As if a higher % of big girls are cuter than non big girls. "Big girls be havin cute faces."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have been told by many men that most of the time they will choose face over body. My point is that a lot of big girls can get just as many men hitting on them because men are attracted to them, especially if she has a beautiful face.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have been told by many men that most of the time they will choose face over body. My point is that a lot of big girls can get just as many men hitting on them because men are attracted to them, especially if she has a beautiful face.

But even if they don't have a beautiful face (which MOST women don't. Big or small) they will still get penises thrown their way.

Men get what they can get. And most of the time a larger women is an easier target. A dude doesn't even have to WANT her per-say, but they are usually available and easy (as many other women).

I think most men, black men, will chose body over face. They want something to look at but body is what most dudes I know care fore.

And yes big girls can get dudes too. SO can ugly girls. So can handicapped girls.

But even if they don't have a beautiful face (which MOST women don't. Big or small) they will still get penises thrown their way.

Men get what they can get. And most of the time a larger women is an easier target. A dude doesn't even have to WANT her per-say, but they are usually available and easy (as many other women).

I think most men, black men, will chose body over face. They want something to look at but body is what most dudes I know care fore.

And yes big girls can get dudes too. SO can ugly girls. So can handicapped girls.

1271604249.jpg

"I'm as cold as the cold wind blow bla bla blow bla blow blow"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom