Realtalk, who's smashed a big girl?? vol. More cushion for the pushin....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But even if they don't have a beautiful face (which MOST women don't. Big or small) they will still get penises thrown their way.

Men get what they can get. And most of the time a larger women is an easier target. A dude doesn't even have to WANT her per-say, but they are usually available and easy (as many other women).

I think most men, black men, will chose body over face. They want something to look at but body is what most dudes I know care fore.

And yes big girls can get dudes too. SO can ugly girls. So can handicapped girls.
1271604249.jpg

"I'm as cold as the cold wind blow bla bla blow bla blow blow"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

But even if they don't have a beautiful face (which MOST women don't. Big or small) they will still get penises thrown their way.

Men get what they can get. And most of the time a larger women is an easier target. A dude doesn't even have to WANT her per-say, but they are usually available and easy (as many other women).

I think most men, black men, will chose body over face. They want something to look at but body is what most dudes I know care fore.

And yes big girls can get dudes too. SO can ugly girls. So can handicapped girls.
1271604249.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That last part was cold as +*#% wasn't it? "And yes big girls can get dudes too. SO can ugly girls. So can handicapped girls."

Originally Posted by 0cks

1271604249.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That last part was cold as +*#% wasn't it? "And yes big girls can get dudes too. SO can ugly girls. So can handicapped girls."

It is true though. I hate when people say, "Big girls get dudes too." Ok? So. Men have low standards. They just want to bust a damn nut. Being big doesn't put a woman in a position to NOT get dudes.

It is true though. I hate when people say, "Big girls get dudes too." Ok? So. Men have low standards. They just want to bust a damn nut. Being big doesn't put a woman in a position to NOT get dudes.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I can't front. It does seem Black men have little to no standards when it comes to weight
THIS

im black and im tired of defending this %%##. 

Atleast white dudes will deny it.

I can't front. It does seem Black men have little to no standards when it comes to weight
THIS

got head from a white big girl. we were both drunk as s***, top 3 BJs I got while living in SC. funny thing is I didn't even ask or anything. she was arguing with her boyfriend over the phone while I was rolling a paper plane in her car. after like 3 pulls, she's all "I heard you got a big d***", and got her head in my lap like she's bobbing for corn dogs.

got head from a white big girl. we were both drunk as s***, top 3 BJs I got while living in SC. funny thing is I didn't even ask or anything. she was arguing with her boyfriend over the phone while I was rolling a paper plane in her car. after like 3 pulls, she's all "I heard you got a big d***", and got her head in my lap like she's bobbing for corn dogs.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

THIS

Well, some black and latino men, and even some men from other cultures do tend to like girls thicker or just bigger all around. Can't knock down people's preferences. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

THIS

Well, some black and latino men, and even some men from other cultures do tend to like girls thicker or just bigger all around. Can't knock down people's preferences. 

Back
Top Bottom