Source: Patriots taped Rams before the Super Bowl

19- 0 come tomorrow night. read it now haters. spygate,floodgate who **$%%*@ cares. nothing you can do about it.
g.o.a.t. belichek. brady,2007 new england patriots. more fuel for the fire and the pats will roll baby. lets see all the proof besides the 7 minutes of thejets game gartrelle your opinion sucks. how bout those apples?

Originally Posted by rockme11

19- 0 come tomorrow night. read it now haters. spygate,floodgate who **$%%*@ cares. nothing you can do about it.
g.o.a.t. belichek. brady,2007 new england patriots. more fuel for the fire and the pats will roll baby. lets see all the proof besides the 7 minutes of the jets game gartrelle your opinion sucks. how bout those apples?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

The way I see it all this does is make it worse for the Giants. I HIGHLY doubt this previous employee just has tapes chillin in his house for recreationalviewing AND if they had even kept any tapes they would have just destroyed them whenever they got caught the first time. So this is gonna turn into a he sayshe say thing which doesn't mean squat in a court of law. 100 testimonies mean squat without evidence....and as far as I'm concerned the likelihood ofany evidence popping up is........0.1%. The timing was absolute atrocious, why wait this long? If you really had these suspicions about freakin 6 years ago itwouldn't take almost 20 weeks to come out about that. If there is evidence then....take away the rings....if not shut up.

oh what the hell since i am on a roll. arlen spector waits 3 months and now is calling out goodell? worry about the war,poverty. immagration . secondlynobody likes a team that wins all the time. lastly just for the haters have to fans of these following teams. teams that have been beat by the pats.
raiders, panthers,packers,chargers, steelers, eagles. rams. jaguars. and thats just playoff and super bowl.
wink.gif

JSINDAA- yes i agree well said.

g.o.a.t. belichek. brady,2007 new england patriots. more fuel for the fire and the pats will roll baby. lets see all the proof besides the 7 minutes of the jets game gartrelle your opinion sucks. how bout those apples?

so youd acknowledge that they cheated but you still think BB is the GOAT???

not that he would be even if they didnt cheat... which they did, or if they didnt with hold information from the NFLs investigation... which they probablydid
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Espn's Tom Jackson jus said there is no such thing as a confidentiality agreement with camermen...

Anyone want to clear this up?

yes i acknowledge and i accept the fact that they cheated in the first 7 minutes of the jets game. also i acknowledge he is the best or very close to the bestof all time. ask around listen to other coaches how good he is. don,t just take my word for it.

haha, all the Pats fans trying to play this off, and where were all the Pats fans before 2003? of, wait.... there were none

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

haha, all the Pats fans trying to play this off, and where were all the Pats fans before 2003? of, wait.... there were none
that would not be me i was around for tony eason. do you remember him?

Please go drown yourself in Boston harbor.

people acting like we're the only team doing this, just like people acting like Bonds is the only one taking steroids...... as far as i'm concerned:

Past 20 years in sports*

*if you don't "cheat", you lose....

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Please go drown yourself in Boston harbor.
chester ill tell ya if they lose i just may do that. if it was summertime it would be easier to jump in.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Hmm...I wonder if this will get more exposure than the Vick and Pacman incidents...
Naw, Goodell loves him some Patriots. This probably won't even get as much exposure as the NBA ref scandel.

So noone wants acknowledge that confidentiality agreements (according to Tom Jackson, who has played in the NFL as well as covered the NFL for the past 30 yrs)do NOT exist with cameramen?

bruh, its an organizational decision. this wasnt an NFL cameraman.

How does tom Jackson know what the NE organization has their employees sign?

how about this

NY TIMES FEB 2 2002 - The Patriots practiced for 1 hour 54 minutes in cool temperatures at Tulane University, and every player was pronounced fit and ready to play. Quarterback Tom Brady moved well throughout practice and said his sprained left ankle did not bother him at all. ''On Sunday night, I expect it to be 100 percent,'' he said. Halfway through practice, Patriots' linebackers coach Pepper Johnson noticed something in a third-floor window of a house next to the field. Club and league officials said a telescope was clearly visible in the window, according to a pool report, and that 15 minutes later, a person appeared at the window, and then vanished.
Bet that will never make headlines

And why would the Pats have him sign that agreement if it does not even exist?
Not saying your wrong and Jackson is right, but he would have more knowledge than someone on the internet about these type of things

Basically, it bothers me that it seems every great professional sports accomplishment has to be brought down by the media and government

Its sad when you cant excell without people calling you a cheater. You can at least agree with that I hope

just like Tom Jackson knew about the taping in week 1?

I could careless,

but the Senator says he has been contacted by that camera man. I didnt make that up. I watched him say ths last nite.
Only typing what I saw.

now explain how Tom Jackson ( a member of the media) would be privy to the personal contracts between any organization and their employees?

Back
Top Bottom