• Yes

Votes: 68 71.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
catching up on rebels i wish click clack woulda washed saw

knock him over the head with that glass egg

woulda been dope if rogue one had film grain option on the blu ray like battlefront

Last edited:
Rogue One was shot on film though. 
eyes.gif

This just showed up on my YouTube feed discribbing a sizzle trailer released in vegas ......can't wait for celebration to see the teaser

I saw they announced Denis Lawson is gonna be at Celebration. For those not in the know, he's been looking down on Star Wars ever since he played Wedge and I don't know if it's a coincidence that he'll be at Celebration before The Last Jedi comes out....

Scoops on the future Star Wars properties. Take with a grain of salt :lol:

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/03/do-not-post-lucasfilms-post-star-wars-episode-ix-plans.html

Basically Obi-Wan and Fett are the best anthologies and they're developing a YA style drama for a female director to lead. Post IX they wanna take a mini hiatus and "starve" the market while focusing on TV productions

I really feel like there'll be a Fett movie announced at Celebration in a few weeks. Kenobi's will probably be after IX.

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/03/do-not-post-lucasfilms-post-star-wars-episode-ix-plans.html

Basically Obi-Wan and Fett are the best anthologies and they're developing a YA style drama for a female director to lead. Post IX they wanna take a mini hiatus and "starve" the market while focusing on TV productions

Lucasfilm will want to deliberately starve the market of Star Wars movies for a time.

The powers that be are interested in making sure that there’s not a sense of fatigue.

Hi Master Zik Master Zik

:lol:

Just checked the celebration autograph section looks like mark Hamil wants a cool $200 for a photo op been wanting to do this but the price seems a little steep to take a picture with the guy , on the other hand felicity jones's ridiculous asking price has already sold out

Also I see they have hayden making an appearance makes me wonder if he's going to be making a force ghost cameo in the last jedi

Just checked the celebration autograph section looks like mark Hamil wants a cool $200 for a photo op been wanting to do this but the price seems a little steep to take a picture with the guy , on the other hand felicity jones's ridiculous asking price has already sold out

Also I see they have hayden making an appearance makes me wonder if he's going to be making a force ghost cameo in the last jedi

I remember passing on Hamil at Celebration 6 because I thought $65 was too much and that he'd get cheaper as years went on, but then Disney happened later that year. I ended up just paying the $175 for a photo with him last year because he'll never get cheaper now :smh:

But I've always said, a Hayden cameo in the new movies would make fans lose their ****, no matter what the PT Haters say. But it is peculiar that he'll be appearing the same day as the TLJ Panel. But who knows :lol:

Last edited:

Lucasfilm will want to deliberately starve the market of Star Wars movies for a time.

The powers that be are interested in making sure that there’s not a sense of fatigue.

Hi Master Zik Master Zik

:lol:
:lol: This isn't just the opposite of what I expect it's the opposite of what you were saying.

I just want to know after this short break and they come through with 2 movies a year will you concede then? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom