STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Your legs being composed of the biggest muscles in the body, I DONOT see the point in depriving them of the most fundamental leg excersises....squats are fun as hell and DL are very powerful, why not do them?...if you have bad knees simply go lighter and up your reps, no?

Working on OHS today, 125lbs for 3 reps, may not be a lot to some of you, but I'm super pleased
smile.gif
My shoulders hurt just by looking at that. Doesn't look natural to me.

Your legs being composed of the biggest muscles in the body, I DONOT see the point in depriving them of the most fundamental leg excersises....squats are fun as hell and DL are very powerful, why not do them?...if you have bad knees simply go lighter and up your reps, no?

Working on OHS today, 125lbs for 3 reps, may not be a lot to some of you, but I'm super pleased :smile:

Never thought about using spring clamps, are they effective?

OHS is tough, you're body isn't vertical though, that's the only knock I have for you.

My shoulders hurt just by looking at that. Doesn't look natural to me.

OHS, Snatches, etc., activate your traps and shoulders.

Never thought about using spring clamps, are they effective?

OHS is tough, you're body isn't vertical though, that's the only knock I have for you.
OHS, Snatches, etc., activate your traps and shoulders.

Still got work to do bruh, appreciate the input, this is one of those movements where wrist flexibility is actually very important in order to stay as vertical as possible, that's where my problem is.

Dude is a beast :wow:

Mastering those movements >>>> that video of "The Hulk" posted a few pages back, not to rustle any Jimmies in here

Yo Jecca, I HIGHLY suggest purchasing the SBD sleeves. I used them today for the first time and they felt awesome. I set a new PR for 5x5 and it felt easy. The "pop" they give is stupid good, Im surprised they allowed them lol

I suggest them to anyone trying to put up big numbers in the squat, they are well worth the $100.

Happy, amongst other things, :lol:

I'm ready for the journey.
congrats on your journey! do you have any kids yet? it's fricken amazing. had to cut my leg workout short to go pick my son up from day care cause he has a low grade fever. he has to stay home tomorrow too so no workout tomorrow. ever since he was born, i really kicked up my consistency and dedication to being more active.

Yo Jecca, I HIGHLY suggest purchasing the SBD sleeves. I used them today for the first time and they felt awesome. I set a new PR for 5x5 and it felt easy. The "pop" they give is stupid good, Im surprised they allowed them lol

I suggest them to anyone trying to put up big numbers in the squat, they are well worth the $100.
good stuff. need some new sleeves so will pick up a pair soon.

Last edited:
not sure of the exact type of sleeve you have but i put mine on inside out and upside down, roll the top inwards a little then flip them upwards onto my knees. there's no fricken way imma try and pull those things up my legs unless i grease em up first or something.

not sure of the exact type of sleeve you have but i put mine on inside out and upside down, roll the top inwards a little then flip them upwards onto my knees. there's no fricken way imma try and pull those things up my legs unless i grease em up first or something.
Yeah thats a good idea. I put my on as far as they will go easily then roll the bottom up and pull up from there.

Mine are pretty tight but it keeps my knees warm the whole time and helps with my tendonitis.

Found this from when I was getting recruited, same stuff we did at Miami that changed me...bout to get at it

Not the point I was making, but whatever.

And to say Kev's back "sucked" is a bit harsh, lacking thickness only in respect to the era of mass monsters that he competed in, especially when he had to go up against Dorian and Ronnie, who arguably had the two best backs ever.
Levrones back sucked according to pro bb standards.

SO who would you compare his back to. The average joe? :rolleyes

Last edited:
What you think of Colemans back? We all know he did DLs.

Also when these guys get on stage at 5%bf and under, how many calories do you think they are taking in on average? 
Coleman had arguably the best back in bbing history

When it comes to contest time, everyone is different and everyone has different protocols so I cant say what any ones diet is like.

1000 pages :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom