STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I can barely tolerate regular yoga.

Hot yoga.. Ugh

Brah...it was intense.

It was the second time I went, sweated so much, completely soaked 2 towels.

Yeah it's definitely a good workout, I can barley do anything though, they were doing all these head stands and hand stand things, no way I'm doing that yet :lol:

i dunno. even cheap protein from costco or whatever is helpful to hit you protein macros conveniently. but everyone should do their own research and figure out what works for them.

^ This

people have different schedules and things work differently in different people.

I would probably never do hot yoga unless it's all naked supermodels in the room

I feel you :lol:

I probably wouldn't either, but the woman I'm seeing wanted me to go and said she'd pay, so why not? *kanye shrug*

I want to take a hot yoga class. Ive been taking yoga 2x a week for a few months now and i love it.

No hot yoga though.

Did 200 meter sprints as a group today.

One thing I learned about myself,

100 meters is that magic number for me. I'm always right there with the guy ahead of everyone during the halfway mark, but everyone overtakes me at the end of the 200 meters lol

400 meter sprints, forget it. I can't sprint for that long.

Last edited:
weighed in at 179# today. down from 191.4# last week monday. i've been pretty consistent at keeping the cals low but i don't think i can do it for much longer :lol:
ordered some stuff from walden farms: veggie dip, peanut spread, jam. i pray it gets here soon. damn you shipping to hawaii takes so long

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/arnold-schwarzenegger-series/iron-whey.html

any one have feedback on Aronld Iron Whey

its BOGO Free right now on BB
and anyone have a 10% code? edit: BBCOMVIP10 works
Where is it bogo? I don't see that anywhere...
wow i just checked and it looks like its not happening anymore i got an email saying 48 hour sale.  Added to cart didn't pull the trigger....went back...and system error

Did 200 meter sprints as a group today.

One thing I learned about myself,

100 meters is that magic number for me. I'm always right there with the guy ahead of everyone during the halfway mark, but everyone overtakes me at the end of the 200 meters lol

400 meter sprints, forget it. I can't sprint for that long.
400 and hurdles were my events in high school. Made it to states but them boys was to fast for me lmao. I remember those damn track workouts sucking the life out of me. Esp indoor when we trained outside in the freezing cold.

Question here.

I just picked up a tub of ON Gold Standard Whey Natural and a tub of ON Casein Protein. I' go to the gym every other day. My question regards how I should consume the protein on my on and off days. I was thinking on my on days consume Whey first thing in the morning before breakfast, and again immediately after my workout, and then Casein before I go to bed. Is that sufficient? How should I consume it on my off days? Still new to the game, so any help would be appreciated.

Question here.

I just picked up a tub of ON Gold Standard Whey Natural and a tub of ON Casein Protein. I' go to the gym every other day. My question regards how I should consume the protein on my on and off days. I was thinking on my on days consume Whey first thing in the morning before breakfast, and again immediately after my workout, and then Casein before I go to bed. Is that sufficient? How should I consume it on my off days? Still new to the game, so any help would be appreciated.

Some will say it doesnt matter as long as you get your macros and protein in for the whole day.

Personally, I only take a shake post workout. Have a good breakfast, workout then protein after. Casein is essentiay before bed, though some bros in here will claim casein is meh and a waste of money.

Anyways, I was kinda hungry during my workout today and chugged my shake mid workout. Always have been a post workout guy but actually never thought about why people dont take their shake during their workout. Im assuming the difference (if any) is minimal, and the only reason people dont is cause rither they are used to taking it post workout or maybe it upsets their stomach during?

Anyone here go to Blink Fitness? How do you like it?

One by me recently opened up and they are asking 15 per month, I printed out a 1-day pass to check it out. Also, do they have squat racks? Thanks.

Last edited:

One by me recently opened up and they are asking 15 per month, I printed out a 1-day pass to check it out. Also, do they have squat racks? Thanks.
I guess you'll find out when you use that 1 day pass 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/arnold-schwarzenegger-series/iron-whey.html

any one have feedback on Aronld Iron Whey

its BOGO Free right now on BB

and anyone have a 10% code? edit: BBCOMVIP10 works

Where is it bogo? I don't see that anywhere...
wow i just checked and it looks like its not happening anymore i got an email saying 48 hour sale.  Added to cart didn't pull the trigger....went back...and system error

you lucked out, its garbage

It doesn't look that bad but I mainly signed up to use it for cardio, they got rowing machines 
pimp.gif

The thing with Blink is that it has unlimited guest privileges, not sure if other gyms do that. Since I go 3-4 times a week my girlfriend is basically a free member.

:lol: thats a pre-workout.

Chipotle and Subways has been my go to if I need a 600-800 calorie meal with loads of protein. Had Chipotle yesterday and again today. About 750-800 cals with brown rice (I ask just for a small scoop) half chicken/steak, black beans and mild/medium sauce.

Subways I usually get 6inch chicken teriyaki double meat on Italian bread. Usually gets me around 600 cals.

Am I the only one that doesnt mind eating the same thing often?

And in other news, grabbed an iPhone 6+ today. Anyone know an app where I can record my calories and all that? Something where I can manually input it and adjust the calorie count?

Back
Top Bottom