STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man I wish there were a chipotle close. Quad meat burritos, dump an order of nachos and cheese in with em. oh an a couple pinto beans and a piece of lettuce.

laugh.gif
thats a pre-workout.

Chipotle and Subways has been my go to if I need a 600-800 calorie meal with loads of protein. Had Chipotle yesterday and again today. About 750-800 cals with brown rice (I ask just for a small scoop) half chicken/steak, black beans and mild/medium sauce.

Subways I usually get 6inch chicken teriyaki double meat on Italian bread. Usually gets me around 600 cals.

Am I the only one that doesnt mind eating the same thing often?

And in other news, grabbed an iPhone 6+ today. Anyone know an app where I can record my calories and all that? Something where I can manually input it and adjust the calorie count?
been thinking about this all day wasnt to sure what to order from Chipotle .

Ask for half chicken/steak. Chances are they give you 3/4th scoop of chicken and 3/4th scoop of steak so essentially thats a scoop and a half withiut having to pay for double meat.

Good amount of protein in the beans and you can always ask for extra beans at no charge.

Calories are found in the cheese, sour cream and burrito wrap. Easily can go over 1,000 calories with a burrito.

Ask for half chicken/steak. Chances are they give you 3/4th scoop of chicken and 3/4th scoop of steak so essentially thats a scoop and a half withiut having to pay for double meat.

Good amount of protein in the beans and you can always ask for extra beans at no charge.

Calories are found in the cheese, sour cream and burrito wrap. Easily can go over 1,000 calories with a burrito.
appreciated it man .

bowls only :nthat:

Anyone here go to Blink Fitness? How do you like it?

One by me recently opened up and they are asking 15 per month, I printed out a 1-day pass to check it out. Also, do they have squat racks? Thanks.
The blink fitness on 30th street has 2 squat racks, I think all the other ones just have one. I think it's worth it because of the unlimited guests, could have 4 ppl on one pass that's $5 a month :lol:

I always thought chicken/steak was double meat.. :rofl:

One by me recently opened up and they are asking 15 per month, I printed out a 1-day pass to check it out. Also, do they have squat racks? Thanks.
The blink fitness on 30th street has 2 squat racks, I think all the other ones just have one. I think it's worth it because of the unlimited guests, could have 4 ppl on one pass that's $5 a month 
laugh.gif
Yea this is pretty accurate

I go to blink regularly and mine only has 1 squat rack and 2 smith machines
sick.gif
 Dumbells go up to 90

Its still cool though but plan on doing alot of machine work 
laugh.gif

Played tackle football, bball 3 - 21 games, some soccer in 3 hrs at work. More tired than any workout in yrs.

I have no complaints. Much cleaner than a Planet Fitness for sure. Midtown NYC BF gyms > the other boroughs. @ Midtown locations, people are usually in and out; no congregating, no hogging machines due to the more mature adult population of course. Most BF have 2 Smiths and 2 Squat racks. and Manhattan gym is usually dead from 5a-12p and from 2p-6pm.

I have no complaints. Much cleaner than a Planet Fitness for sure. Midtown NYC BF gyms > the other boroughs. @ Midtown locations, people are usually in and out; no congregating, no hogging machines due to the more mature adult population of course. Most BF have 2 Smiths and 2 Squat racks. and Manhattan gym is usually dead from 5a-12p and from 2p-6pm.

Was thinking of getting a membership for the weekends I work in the city. Its a hassle driving to my gym trying tonget there atleast 2 hours before it closes. I hate rushing my workouts and lose total motivation if I feel I have to rush.

Am I the only one who finds it hard to take off days.

suppose to be off today, got bored and decided to go in, ended up hittin shoulders.

i gotta take off tomm though. but even on my off days i feel like doing HITT Cardio and abs.

The blink fitness on 30th street has 2 squat racks, I think all the other ones just have one. I think it's worth it because of the unlimited guests, could have 4 ppl on one pass that's $5 a month
laugh.gif
Blink is cool but I recently joined UFC. NEVER CLOSES, fits better around my work schedule. It's a great facility also, prob best I've been to in NYC other than LA Fitness that has a pool and court.

Blink is cool but I recently joined UFC. NEVER CLOSES, fits better around my work schedule. It's a great facility also, prob best I've been to in NYC other than LA Fitness that has a pool and court.
i'm at the UFC gym here in hawaii. it's a good spot. pop in sometimes to watch the free PPV fights with my friends too.

So I got down to 245 around this May.

Got into a relationship in early July and got too comfy. Ate out all the time, ice cream, netflix. Even my girl gained weight but we were happy.

Now it's October and I'm all the way back up to 270 (6'5") Feels bad man. I'm thinkin just up my water intake and cut my cals again. Any other suggestions?

:lol: thats a pre-workout.

Chipotle and Subways has been my go to if I need a 600-800 calorie meal with loads of protein. Had Chipotle yesterday and again today. About 750-800 cals with brown rice (I ask just for a small scoop) half chicken/steak, black beans and mild/medium sauce.

Subways I usually get 6inch chicken teriyaki double meat on Italian bread. Usually gets me around 600 cals.

Am I the only one that doesnt mind eating the same thing often?

And in other news, grabbed an iPhone 6+ today. Anyone know an app where I can record my calories and all that? Something where I can manually input it and adjust the calorie count?

Myfitnesspal, sparkpeople...

Am I the only one who finds it hard to take off days.

suppose to be off today, got bored and decided to go in, ended up hittin shoulders.

i gotta take off tomm though. but even on my off days i feel like doing HITT Cardio and abs.

Right there with you... I usually incorporate hiit with some sled pulls/pushes, tire flips, farmer's walks and calisthenics on my off days

Woke up at 6am to hit the gym for cardio + back. Felt nice but havent done an early workout like that in a while. Its catching up to me now, tired as hell at work smh.

Back
Top Bottom