STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Blitzed at the gym and hit a 585 squat 335 bench and 545 deadlift within 40 minutes of eachother. Really ashamed of the bench and deadlift- relative to what they should be.

:x I just came back from the gym and you gonna make me go right back

Last edited:
besides putting on this little bit of fat and dropping back down to my natural weight it's like it never even happened. However I felt some pressure at 405 and had to drop it.
You're already trying to pull 405 a few weeks after having your core reconstructed? Doesnt sound very smart.

You're already trying to pull 405 a few weeks after having your core reconstructed? Doesnt sound very smart.
405 is barely 2x my body weight in cleared from the dr. And I'll go with what feels good. I was just testing it out. at the first sign of pressure it hit the floor.

Last edited:
Still, 405 is still a lot of weight. With a reconstructed core id put my ego to the side and my health first.
i feel you bro I just wanted to see where I was at. 365 came right up and I thought 405 would pop right up but it didn't. I'm built for pulling I have very long arms, wide shoulders, and big hands so it really shouldn't have been a problem. My pressing however has always been garbage.

Sup guys. I'm on summer vaca until Sept and basically have the whole day free. I thought if I could live at the gym, I would, and go on a crazy Mayweather type workout for 3 months.

Obv he is an elite athlete and I am not. So I was thinking lift 2 muscle groups in the morning/run at night, next day cardio x 2, then day after lift 2 new muscles/run at night.. etc.
Is there anything I should be adding onto this plan since I have more time on my hands? I read that if I do two a days, I'll need to up my Cal intake or else I won't it won't really benefit me. Problem is I don't the stomach or money to get all that food.

Sup guys. I'm on summer vaca until Sept and basically have the whole day free. I thought if I could live at the gym, I would, and go on a crazy Mayweather type workout for 3 months.

Obv he is an elite athlete and I am not. So I was thinking lift 2 muscle groups in the morning/run at night, next day cardio x 2, then day after lift 2 new muscles/run at night.. etc.
Is there anything I should be adding onto this plan since I have more time on my hands? I read that if I do two a days, I'll need to up my Cal intake or else I won't it won't really benefit me. Problem is I don't the stomach or money to get all that food.
what is your goal though?

You need to eat how you want to look so the food needs to be figured out. Tuna, chicken and vegetables are all relatively cheap and light on the stomach. If you're talking about Mayweather type workouts I assume you aren't talking about putting weight on.

Back
Top Bottom