STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I just said if you don't understand true knowlegde of self then keep it moving. You'll only see the sheep chiming in. Some people know what's good and you're making yourself look foolish but carry on. I wish you nothing but the best.

you are so lost but given the profession you've chosen it's to be expected. You will grow up to be garbage inside and out. Have a good one

:lol:

Didn't you say a beat a murder charge? :lol:

Pretty sure you couldn't have done that without a lawyer :lol:

Like I said I'm just here for the entertainment and nothing amuses me like a fool who thinks they know it all

giphy.gif

AYE :lol: :rofl:

I literally just pulled over on the side of the road an snapped a pic

Why would BWood let an elite athlete like myself skip leg day ur outta ur mind bro

You wanna see my quads also? Make sure you have tissue paper ready.

I literally just pulled over on the side of the road an snapped a pic

Why would BWood let an elite athlete like myself skip leg day ur outta ur mind bro

You wanna see my quads also? Make sure you have tissue paper ready.

Easy, it was a joke :lol:

Tried the seal rows today after seeing this. Def felt different than any of the back stuff I do. Harder than they looked too. Good stuff gonna add it to the routine.

@suava. Im going to switch around chest day. Also added a decline press in there since thats what i need to work on.

What is up with crossfit though :nerd:

Seems like it works but also seems very trendy

It is almost like crossfit is the new vegan :lol: people always trying to be a part of something

Last edited:
Ohhhhh snap. Our bi weekly crossfit bashing.
More like the new celiac disease. Everyone is allergic to gluten now

Back
Top Bottom