STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Says the guy trying to pull 405 a few weeks after surgery. Is there any consistency to the advice you offer people?
It's the same advice. No limits to the amount of work in a single sitting. You can't do deads twice a week stop being ridiculous

Rack pulls have made my back a little thicker ever since I started doing them

Gym buddies been talking about it more recently so it seems they really work. Gonna take a break from deadliftin for a min and just hit rack pulls

And today is back day :pimp:

It's the same advice. No limits to the amount of work in a single sitting. You can't do deads twice a week stop being ridiculous

Cmon son.

You can do deads twice a week if youre properly eating and have adequate rest.

And keep in mind most people arent pulling 405+. :lol:

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read, you continue to set new bars for how useless your advice and info is. 

I have friends who have deadlifted 5 days a week. One ran smolov jr FOR HIS DEADLIFT. Guess what? He went from a 585 max to a 645 max in 6 weeks. He now pulls in the mid 700s. 

I thought you were all about not setting limits?

I feel sorry for you- not that you hurt yourself, but that you have some mental disorder that causes you to spit pure **** training advice and act like you have a single clue about what you're talking about. 

Going hard for FL to see my online trainer Bwood

I love that dudes videos, he's hilarious. when he made fun of the deadlifting fad... I literally saw a dude do that breathing exercise and pose the same day he posted that video.

"it's the physical manifestation of complacency" :lol:

Hit my personal PR of DL at 365. Got 385 up about halfway but I wasnt mentally in it like I should have been and dropped it. Oh well I'll try it again next week.

I need to hit 405 by mid July

Last edited:
"it's the physical manifestation of complacency" :lol:

Hit my personal PR of DL at 365. Got 385 up about halfway but I wasnt mentally in it like I should have been and dropped it. Oh well I'll try it again next week.

I need to hit 405 by mid July

awesome man.

Thanks for whoever put me on to that layne Norton ..
I dont like doing the whole upper body day (because I haven't bought straps yet so doing rows with heavy weight sucked)

but pushed myself on Squat. got a PR of 365 x 5.

Cmon son.

You can do deads twice a week if youre properly eating and have adequate rest.

How many people do you know that

A. Know what that actually is
B. Follows through with it

Deadlifting twice a week is fine if the programming is done correctly and if you can properly perform the movement. Again, how many people can confidently say yes to both of those?

How many people do you know that

A. Know what that actually is
B. Follows through with it

Deadlifting twice a week is fine if the programming is done correctly and if you can properly perform the movement. Again, how many people can confidently say yes to both of those?

A lot? :lol:

Its not even the bad advice, its the way dude types it down like hes on some hot guru ****. :lol:
I'm not a guru of any sort but I have true knowledge of self. If you don't understand what that means then just move along. I don't pretend to know the next mans body or mind so giving specific advice is meaningless. I've gotten to know my body by experimenting and pushing conventional limits. I eat clean, stay consistent, lift hard, and don't consume alcohol. Those are MY keys to this process. Get to know your body and find your own. Cookie cutter programs are a good way to get started but personally I think you need to evolve from that. The way I deadlift is traumatizing. My entire body shakes for hours and even the thought of doing that twice a week makes me nauseous. A 200 pound man pulling 500 isn't the same as a 300 pound man pulling 500.

In that case no one should give advice on ANYTHING cause were all different. :lol:

Its not cookie cutter advice, theres general guidelines and programs that you tweak to your liking and what works for you. You have tunnel vision b. That first line in your previous reply is exactly what I mean by the way you deliver your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom