STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

What is up with crossfit though :nerd:

Seems like it works but also seems very trendy

It is almost like crossfit is the new vegan :lol: people always trying to be a part of something

checking in for the weekly crossfit bashing:

The issues people have with crossfit are that since it is new the coaching isnt at a level of competency that allows for the safest environment. As you fatigue, form tends to break down...which it seems is the point of crossfit. Compound that with people not knowing how to do the lift correctly to start due to bad coaching and you have a recipe for injury.

Now in general if you concentrate on form aren't hitting maxs on all the lifts at the end of your work out and know how to do these compound olympic lifts properly you can burn a good amount of calories and see results

Add to that kipping pull ups look super dumb. Everyone that does it seems to feel like they are in a special cult. Their dumb acronyms like WOD.
I think that covers a lot and would appreciate it if we let it die now :lol:

Last edited:
Hey guys,
Is gaining 1 lb/week considered lean bulk or do I have to go .5? I want to gain 10 lbs tops.

Oh so it is you cats who are in the gym taking pics in front of the bells and in the bathroom talking about 'gains' on my news feed :lol:

I see y'all

Look at you chubby face

You're not even in the teens body fat wise who are you kidding

My boy bwood can help you

You want more pics of my legs I'll be glad to show. I'm not one of those big bros like you who swear they aesthetic when it's just high fat I'm real to this

So much salt rustling through your jimmies.

:lol:

bwood i got a niketalk warning from meth

thread is a joke

work hard stay humble

never forget

pce

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom