STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:lol: People in here having actual breakdowns.

Anyway, I'm helping a younger guy train and was wondering what sort of stretches or accessory lifts would be good to help him get lower when squatting + help him with his balance. He's a beginner and while his form is solid, he just has trouble getting low no matter what. I kinda want to nip this in the bud before we go up in weight. If it helps, he's 6'3 with long arms and legs and pretty goofy. Can't do a lunge properly :lol: But he's dedicated and willing to listen. Our body types are so different though + I've never had an issue with going low - so I'm kinda lost.

I think you're lacking reading comprehension.

He's saying he agrees about egg whites and everyone already knows it's a great source of protein. You're not breaking news to us.
so you just drank regular egg whites all your life or did you boil them and peel them? Tell me how long it takes to boil and eat 350 eggs and I'll tell you the amount of time I just saved on your life. Time you could actually spend lifting weights instead of arguing on the Internet about what processed protein powder is best.

laugh.gif
People in here having actual breakdowns.

Anyway, I'm helping a younger guy train and was wondering what sort of stretches or accessory lifts would be good to help him get lower when squatting + help him with his balance. He's a beginner and while his form is solid, he just has trouble getting low no matter what. I kinda want to nip this in the bud before we go up in weight. If it helps, he's 6'3 with long arms and legs and pretty goofy. Can't do a lunge properly
laugh.gif
But he's dedicated and willing to listen. Our body types are so different though + I've never had an issue with going low - so I'm kinda lost.
look for stretches for the hip and ankle.
Name me another drinkable whole food protein.... I'll wait
raw milk

so you just drank regular egg whites all your life or did you boil them and peel them? Tell me how long it takes to boil and eat 350 eggs and I'll tell you the amount of time I just saved on your life. Time you could actually spend lifting weights instead of arguing on the Internet about what processed protein powder is best.

My dude, liquid egg whites have been around and is not a secret. You aren't breaking some type of secret to us.

Anyway, I'm helping a younger guy train and was wondering what sort of stretches or accessory lifts would be good to help him get lower when squatting + help him with his balance. He's a beginner and while his form is solid, he just has trouble getting low no matter what. I kinda want to nip this in the bud before we go up in weight. If it helps, he's 6'3 with long arms and legs and pretty goofy. Can't do a lunge properly :lol: But he's dedicated and willing to listen. Our body types are so different though + I've never had an issue with going low - so I'm kinda lost.

I'm telling you man - asian squats, aka laundry squats, aka no more lower back pain, aka the way humans are supposed to be at rest. Get him to do 50-100 (no weight) of them a day for a few weeks and he'll be a squatting machine. It'll get your hips/etc back to where it needs to be.

Means you are broken Tdogg - it's a natural human position to rest. People been relaxing, eating, dropping deuces, etc in that position for thousands of years.

It's equivalent to saying you can't walk.

So his form isn't quite solid?

Work on his mobility. Hips probably too tight.

Who else remembers the good old NT days when their were post limits?

You call that the good old days?

Means you are broken Tdogg - it's a natural human position to rest. People been relaxing, eating, dropping deuces, etc in that position for thousands of years.

It's equivalent to saying you can't walk.

Post to SN ratio is strong. :lol:

But the majority of people cant stay in that position (or get in that position for that matter) for a long time.

I do notice it more in my native country, the Philippines. EVERYONE can do that squat and they can stay in that position for a while. Maybe it has to do with the fact as kids they need to stay in that position to eat, "sit", play with friends, etc cause they dont have the convenience of chairs, or atleast enough to go around.

Here in 'Murica, were spoiled, and dont have our bodies used to it by the time we get older.

Thats not a position you can just adapt to naturally and stay in for a while comfortably unless youre highly flexible.

I'm telling you man - asian squats, aka laundry squats, aka no more lower back pain, aka the way humans are supposed to be at rest. Get him to do 50-100 (no weight) of them a day for a few weeks and he'll be a squatting machine. It'll get your hips/etc back to where it needs to be.
99 percent of the human population could come no where close to the position that guy is in 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom