STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Has anybody in here done any sport specific training at a decent level? I'm looking to add inches to my vertical quickly. Anybody with any experience with this?

Has anybody in here done any sport specific training at a decent level? I'm looking to add inches to my vertical quickly. Anybody with any experience with this?
#1 thing I tell people who want to increase vert/get faster is get stronger, #2 is drop body fat.... if neither of those are an issue then getting on a program that focuses on power development is the next step

Not close to where I truly want to be, but here is my 2 month mini transformation while doing keto on a small deficit..posting to keep me motivated

****, I already promised them to a friend
laugh.gif
Will he use them? They're the stiffest ones on the market and 3ft long, whoever gets them has to smash some PRs for me 
laugh.gif

If  you have tiny wrists and don't want them stiff then you won't like these.

#1 thing I tell people who want to increase vert/get faster is get stronger, #2 is drop body fat.... if neither of those are an issue then getting on a program that focuses on power development is the next step
have you done any programs specifically for this with success?

have you done any programs specifically for this with success?
Not really a program specifically but I have had some success implementing the French Contrast Method with myself and some advanced athletes for the lower body.  I would do some reading though to maybe add in a few things with what you are currently doing or changing a few things up, just-fly-sports.com has some great content

Not really a program specifically but I have had some success implementing the French Contrast Method with myself and some advanced athletes for the lower body.  I would do some reading though to maybe add in a few things with what you are currently doing or changing a few things up, just-fly-sports.com has some great content
Reading up on this now. I Appreciate the info

Back
Top Bottom