STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Am I missing something? Yall dudes really acting like that's sum contortionist type move; it's a totally natural position.

Asian squats >>>

Old video of me doing squats. Bad angle but I definitely touch my ankles/calves onto my butt when I squat. Was always natural to me and felt amazing.

But heing able to do the asian squat doesnt mean that youre getting more of a work out than a personwho cant. As Jew and picasso said. Most us americans have been sitting in chairs or on the ground cross legged. In Asia they were doing those squats and waddling for farming. Or chilling on the corner rolling dice. u use to go to the 7 11 in korea and dudes Just be posted in that squat smoking a cig and drinking a soda.

I am sure any of you that live in a major city have the November Project branch there. It is cool man. FOlks get together, work out together, FOR FREE

Here is one of the leaders from the DC Branch.

I suggest yall look into it in your own cities

Hey there is one of these in bmore Might check it out. ITs walking distance from my house when they do it at Patterson Park.

Thanks DCAA repped.

Hey there is one of these in bmore Might check it out. ITs walking distance from my house when they do it at Patterson Park.

Thanks DCAA repped.
It is fun man. Seriously fellas, in any major city there is so much free workout opportunities. No excuse. Especially during the nice months.

Supplement your lifting with this stuff. Shed some extra fat.

Thanks DCAA repped.
It is fun man. Seriously fellas, in any major city there is so much free workout opportunities. No excuse. Especially during the nice months.

Supplement your lifting with this stuff. Shed some extra fat.

I am assuming it will be a great place to meet people in your city too with similar interest. And by people i mean girls

WTF is going on in here?!
laugh.gif

Kief I cant even get mad at you anymore, Im just glad you can tie your shoes in the morning.

Yall better pay respect to the homie @Al Audi  he is an OG.

Tdog did you get the package?

Squatted 485x5 the other night, hopefully close to 550 for my meet on the 30th.

99 percent of the human population could come no where close to the position that guy is in :lol:

It's America. Physical activity is dangerous, squatting below parallel is bad for you. Outside of the states we are referred to "lazy Americans" and "fat Americans". There's a reason for that :lol:.

If you're in shape and you go outside the country (esp Europe). Tell them you're American, they'll chuckle and say "though all of you are fat" :lol:

We have one the worst health care system in the world. Doctors that actually tell patients they shouldn't do physical activities.

Last edited:
Asian squats >>>

Old video of me doing squats. Bad angle but I definitely touch my ankles/calves onto my butt when I squat. Was always natural to me and felt amazing.

Just because it feels "natural" doesn't mean you have proper form. There are people that 3/4 squat and feel that is enough for them because it's "natural".

In order to achieve *** to grass, you drop your chest and shoot your knees forward. The weight shifts from your midfoot to your toes. You also have a very serious "butt wink" in your bottom position.

Not the best of pics but I tried to capture your bottom position.

True "ATG", is as follows:

Granted these are banded. However, weight on the heels, upright torso, chest up, no straining of the neck, knees open.

I didn't really want to call the dude out, but that form is pretty painful to watch.

It's a good morning squat.

^ I definitely didn't mean to say I had proper form on those squats. That was a year ago and everything you said I should've done was right and I have focused on those things.

Just wanted to say it is possible for some to squat that low when some said it was impossible to. and I don't think it's all genetics but it plays a factor. I've found it beneficial to put my feet closer together to help me go low and I'm not the most flexible person by any means

Last edited:
if you're gonna critique his form you at least gotta post a vid of you doing it correctly

My point is not that the azn squat has anything to do with looking good, or lifting in general. You can definitely get brolic without being able to do them.

My point is that not being able to do it represents the most severe level of muscular or overall body imbalance.

Just because we are in America it doesn't mean we need to act foolish because most of the general population is foolish.

It may not matter when we are young but compare the 60 to 90 year olds from America and from other countries. In America they mope around feebly with weak hips worrying about their next fall. In Asia the old are full of energy.

Back
Top Bottom