STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hopefully you don't catch an infection, these gyms are dutty..

not to mention all the people that don't wash their hands after pissing, then pick up the db's etc... :x :smh:

i wear full finger gloves, it's a must imo..

How? 
sick.gif

local elite powerlifter benched 559.8 in the 148# class. he was shirted but he can bench more than 4 plates raw. seen dude in person and he looks so small.

Not close to where I truly want to be, but here is my 2 month mini transformation while doing keto on a small deficit..posting to keep me motivated

Keep up the good work man. I did my weekly Weigh in today I'm at 219. I was 250 at the first of the year. My goal is 205. The hardest part for me to get to ware I want to be at is sticking to my diet. The working out is the easy part. I've been able to drop 2 pounds a week lately if I stick to my diet and stop snacking on junk food.

Last edited:
Lost 6 lbs in a week :wow:

From 222 to 216

I started @ 222 too btw

Most of that is water, don't get gassed. Not taking shots or anything - just don't relax next week or think it's always gonna be that easy to drop that much weight.

What uses can I get out of my ipad mini? Trying to find an app that can help with analyzing bar path or anything that could be useful for training or coaching.

embarassed.gif

embarassed.gif

j/k Good luck, them some big numbers.

Anyone recommend a solid Creatine?
Come on Ironman you should know any mono will work fine. I think SNS gives you the most for your money. I just got some ON the other day, waiting to try it.

On another note this thread is DEAD
indifferent.gif

@suavament3 on week 2 of that Norton exercise.
hit a few PRs. 110 lb db flat press.
90lb shoulder press
375 squat 3reps.
I think writing it down motivates me also... seeing last week lifts feeling I could'vve done more.

Back
Top Bottom