STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lol srs?

I read it and thought it was pretty straight forward.... i also wouldnt recommend someone new to lifting really do it either... (which i know youre not)

Lol srs?

I read it and thought it was pretty straight forward.... i also wouldnt recommend someone new to lifting really do it either... (which i know youre not)

I'm just saying it could have been explained more clearly, not that it was in French or something lol

Hey fellas

if i'm carb cycling and my low carb days are Sun, Mon, Tues.

Leg days are Wednesday. Should i re-up my last meal on Tuesday and throughout Wednesday? Should i do legs another day or what?

Also, im intermittent fasting 16/8, i try to get my last meal in by 7pm

I'm aware of what assistance exercises are 
laugh.gif

Just saying the article could easily be a little more detailed so everyone could understand it with ease. 
Then how are you confused? 
laugh.gif

wait are we talking about what big boss posted or what Suave and I posted???

big boss' chart was a bit difficult to me as well at first... but I got it after he explained.

wait are we talking about what big boss posted or what Suave and I posted???

big boss' chart was a bit difficult to me as well at first... but I got it after he explained.

Regardless, the article and that chart could be better, but neither are in a foreign language :lol:

Regardless, the article and that chart could be better, but neither are in a foreign language
laugh.gif
The chart isn't a program though obviously, its just a guide to what kind of reps you should be hitting with certain %s of your max.

Last edited:
Anyone have the PowerBeats? Might have to pick some up if the reviews are good.

I distribute/retail beats headphones, i wouldn't recommend the PB, the chords on the urbeats & PB break on one side eventually.

if you want a pair of beats for the gym then get the beats wireless.

Last edited:
I distribute/retail beats headphones, i wouldn't recommend the PB, the chords on the urbeats & PB break on one side eventually.

if you want a pair of beats for the gym then get the beats wireless.
Well too late
laugh.gif

I already have the studio wireless but they move on my head whenever I try to bench.

Powerbeats are not that nice for the price tag imo. I'd order cheap wireless ones for $20 before I'd ever buy those.

not a cross fit diss. (love those 2 ladies btw, super attractive to have that drive)

but what does it mean to be first in 15.5 WOD

Powerbeats are not that nice for the price tag imo. I'd order cheap wireless ones for $20 before I'd ever buy those.

:lol:

Cheap $20 ones? Yeah ok.

People with opinions like this are so old.

Are they worth $200? No. But what nowadays is worth their retail price? I'll wait.

Can you find something "better" at a "better" price? Probably, but I like the look of the Powerbeats and the sound. Its "worth" $200 for me for the simple fact I use it everyday everywhere, and the sound is decent. Stays in my ear well too.

:lol:

Cheap $20 ones? Yeah ok.

People with opinions like this are so old.

Are they worth $200? No. But what nowadays is worth their retail price? I'll wait.

Can you find something "better" at a "better" price? Probably, but I like the look of the Powerbeats and the sound. Its "worth" $200 for me for the simple fact I use it everyday everywhere, and the sound is decent. Stays in my ear well too.

I use skull candy wired ones that are $10 from marshalls and they are far superior as far as sound quality goes. I bought a pair of Powerbeats off Craigslist bc some guy was slinging them for $50 brand new so I figured why not, everyone raves about them. They sounded like total crap. I sold them for $75. I have two friends who ordered cheap wireless ones that sound just as good as any others. You said you bought them partially bc of the way they look? Yet I'm catching shade for my opinion. Ok.

I know you're a cool dude from here so no need to go back and forth on this, to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom