STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

it's marketing and sponsorhips bruh. you do good at these wod chits and you gain attention, which translates to free **** and some of the bigger gyms wanting you to promote their spots and products through youtube and instagram. the video is commercial of sorts (that also gives them some pub).

she's a beast and gets to collect free **** and be sort of lowkey famous ish. i'm jelly bruhs

lol I know, but he was trying to say because it was $200 it's top notch quality product. which isn't true. I:E. Retro Jordans (retro anything)
I'd love to have all branding removed and have people rate headphones based on sound and comfort 
laugh.gif

In college, my roommate wouldn't drink tap water cause he thought it tasted gross. Gave him a blind taste test with 2 different bottled waters and tap water... He picked the tap water as the best tasting 
roll.gif

I'd love to have all branding removed and have people rate headphones based on sound and comfort :lol:
In college, my roommate wouldn't drink tap water cause he thought it tasted gross. Gave him a blind taste test with 2 different bottled waters and tap water... He picked the tap water as the best tasting :rofl:

my sister is the same way
she refuses to drink anything but dasani...

I'd love to have all branding removed and have people rate headphones based on sound and comfort :lol:

In college, my roommate wouldn't drink tap water cause he thought it tasted gross. Gave him a blind taste test with 2 different bottled waters and tap water... He picked the tap water as the best tasting :rofl:

I love my power beats.

I've had a ton of different headphones and these I've had the longest.

Sound clarity is also the best - yes to someone who is into audio you can easily tell.

I also have a 5.1 set up in my living room for listening purposes, but maybe I should switch to just listening to the tvs audio rather than my surround sound system?

Your logic can not be applied to audio lol

tap water + brita + frige >>> da$ani

we have great tap water in hawaii though. that mainland crap tastes like a swimming pool :x

I love my power beats.

I've had a ton of different headphones and these I've had the longest.

Sound clarity is also the best - yes to someone who is into audio you can easily tell.

I also have a 5.1 set up in my living room for listening purposes, but maybe I should switch to just listening to the tvs audio rather than my surround sound system?

Your logic can not be applied to audio lol

You're stretching it too far lol

There's clearly a difference between your TV audio and 5.1.

And I agree there's a huge variability in quality of headphones, but I don't agree that you can just dismiss everyone thing and declare beats King lol

i would actually agree though Dasani does taste a bit different than deer park, or sams club water.
coca cola sprinkling some of that magic in there. i guess

You're stretching it too far lol

There's clearly a difference between your TV audio and 5.1.

And I agree there's a huge variability in quality of headphones, but I don't agree that you can just dismiss everyone thing and declare beats King lol

Not my intentions to declare them "King", but they are extremely good.

I used to always buy skullcandy headphones waaaaaay back when.

Sound clarity was OK - I always broke them somehow.

Purchased my first legit pair of headphones - Bluetooth wireless (I forgot the brand but they were good).

I was disappointed in the sound volume.

Decided to try power beats, great investment.

As far as gym gear goes investment wise:

1. Romaloes
2. Beats
3. Belt

i think it's time for me to step my belt game up. my stolen golds gym belt just isn't doing it anymore.

how much was that inzer
I dont think I can buy and wait as long as homie in here though. I also use ot have a pair of versa grips i loved those.

i think it's time for me to step my belt game up. my stolen golds gym belt just isn't doing it anymore.

how much was that inzer
I dont think I can buy and wait as long as homie in here though. I also use ot have a pair of versa grips i loved those.

Order a black inzer and you won't be waiting that long, and it's worth the wait.

Best way to get rid of that top layer of stomach fat? I know cardio is key. Anything else I need to know?

Yeah back one is quicker to get.

btw I'm going on a retreat to Costa Rica to help children learn English and am asking for everyone to donate $5 if they can to help fund my trip I only need to raise $121.99 and it all goes towards my goal of helping others.

Back
Top Bottom