STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone have the PowerBeats? Might have to pick some up if the reviews are good.

I've had wireless powerbeats for about a month now. They are WAY better to work out in. Not having to worry about a stupid cord. My only gripe is that they don't have noise cancellation by design. Also when I do outside workouts there's a little distortion at times but it's only temporary

Not true...  incorporate HIIT twice a week and some LISS on the other days + deficit and you'll see the fat burn off in no time

HITT and long distance running helps. Won't mean much if you're not eating right. Especially for burning fat. Not sure how that's even arguable. You even mentioned deficit in your post...

eek.gif
 you burn 500-800 calories and increase energy...brb installing one in my house

Last edited by a moderator:
Cryotherapy, 1 session should cost around $60. Its almost like a dry ice bath/cold tub. Its pretty effective from a recovery standpoint and decrease in slight pain and inflammation.  The place here in Atlanta also says you burn 500+ calories per session but thats a residual effect and not instant calories if in fact its true.

Last edited:
false
Cryotherapy, 1 session should cost around $60. Its almost like a dry ice bath/cold tub. Its pretty effective from a recovery standpoint and decrease in slight pain and inflammation.  The place here in Atlanta also says you burn 500+ calories per session but thats a residual effect and not instant calories if in fact its true.

60$ for 3 minute session?

man o man, license to steal...i want to do it, but damn i'd want to do a few sessions to get the full benefits, 10 sessions of 3 mins going to cost me 600$

Is winstrol safe heard its a mild anabolic steriod....... dont want my junk to shrink
totally, get that deal...

Penis doesn't shrink.

quite the opposite. looking for some girth. that can provide.
Gainz
energy.

Get on that deal..!!!

so I just watched that WOD video.....
so she makes a youtube vid, of her doing that................(Cant quite think of an adjective for it)
and then she gets a title of #1 female WOD'er in the world????
I feel like the cross fit hate is justified after watching that.
and dont get me wrong she's strong as hell and her body is gooooooood but come on...

:lol:

She got the best time for an Open workout, gives her a bullet point to talk about during regionals. Which are taking place now. Once you punch your ticket during regionals. You go to the CF Games, then you have to beat a field of 45 women/men to win the top spot. That takes place in Carson at the stubhub center.

Doubt Colleen makes it out of her region. Was going with Camille to repeat but Kara Webb looked good last night. Killed event 1 and 2 in the Pacific Region.

Open workouts are recorded and submitted. Hard to doctor the video but if you do, you'll get destroyed at regionals. :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom