STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Props homey dudes gonna meet tomo

Seeing cats with the heavy kbells. Whats yall opinion
english please 
laugh.gif

"It's all genetics and diet bro" lmao

I have no idea what happened to my sentence. I was asking about heavy kettlebells for warmups or just doing the workout . Would be pver kill to do it and you respect leg day or arms chest etc day. Anybody feel it has disadvantages over deadlifting

The winstrol fuy supposed to hook me up tomorrow

I have no idea what happened to my sentence. I was asking about heavy kettlebells for warmups or just doing the workout . Would be pver kill to do it and you respect leg day or arms chest etc day. Anybody feel it has disadvantages over deadlifting

The winstrol fuy supposed to hook me up tomorrow
How old are you? lol

Be sure you get your PCT aligned or you'll end u looking like this

Bought some "Tennis Trousers" from Nike.com. Using it just for the gym.

These are by far the most comfortable pants I've ever worn ever. Like seriously, these are absolutely amazing. I'm geeked over a pair of pants
laugh.gif
.  Feels like heaven on my thighs. If anyones looking for gym clothes, get these.

Last edited:
Bought some "Tennis Trousers" from Nike.com. Using it just for the gym.

These are by far the most comfortable pants I've ever worn ever. Like seriously, these are absolutely amazing. I'm geeked over a pair of pants :lol: .  Feels like heaven on my thighs. If anyones looking for gym clothes, get these.

Post that link papi.

Anybody else lifting heavy?

I've only been lifting 3x/week for a few weeks and all my denim/shirts are getting tight.

All that money spent on wardrobe..
laugh.gif

How do yall feel when you eat poorly? I swear I feel like my body fat% increases by like 1% everytime I eat ANYTHING bad. IT is kinda obsessive

Back
Top Bottom