STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How do yall feel when you eat poorly? I swear I feel like my body fat% increases by like 1% everytime I eat ANYTHING bad. IT is kinda obsessive
Last weekend for my brithday I had easily 10,000 calories each day for 2 days straight.

Ate a whole mudcake (4500 calories) in one sitting. 3 bags of chips (roughly 4500 calories), donuts, fried food etc. That's just after dinner. Repeated the same thing the next day.

Felt absolutely glorious. 

What is your definition of cheating? Months?

Lol I stick to my meal plans whether it's just tilapia , steak or ground turkey throughout the day I keep it on that level so if I'm out and I'm at a restaurant I'll order two grilled chicken & some veggies

Last time I cheated ate some Talenti ice cream with that sea salt and the chocolate chip in the middle , man I'm thinking about getting some tomorrow since I usually cheat on Sunday's

Can someone provide an explanation for the lack of the eccentric portion of the movements in weightlifting and how one is still able to achieve progress in strength and power?

Last edited:
Lol I stick to my meal plans whether it's just tilapia , steak or ground turkey throughout the day I keep it on that level so if I'm out and I'm at a restaurant I'll order two grilled chicken & some veggies

Last time I cheated ate some Talenti ice cream with that sea salt and the chocolate chip in the middle , man I'm thinking about getting some tomorrow since I usually cheat on Sunday's
cheating is eating more than your calorie macros tho... I fit a pint of talenti into my macros every week 
laugh.gif

can anyone here recommend / post videos of a good gym routine for about 3/4x a week working out for the purpose of losing weight and toning up?

I've lost about 7 lbs in the last 2.5 months and my goal is to lose another 13.

While I hate running, I usually do 1-3 miles on the treadmill at the gym before weights/machines. But I feel like I don't have a set routine to follow. So can someone recommend something that is structured and easy to follow please?

can anyone here recommend / post videos of a good gym routine for about 3/4x a week working out for the purpose of losing weight and toning up?

I've lost about 7 lbs in the last 2.5 months and my goal is to lose another 13.

While I hate running, I usually do 1-3 miles on the treadmill at the gym before weights/machines. But I feel like I don't have a set routine to follow. So can someone recommend something that is structured and easy to follow please?
Stronglifts 5x5

Do cardio after lifting. You don't wanna waste all your energy on cardio

the dietician was a female...I shall reconsider running after weights.

Any other routines or advice on plans?

Thinking about doing Tae Kwon Do or boxing or something active. I have too much pent up energy and aggression and I can already tell with this boring *** job I'm just starting that there's no hope for me if I sit in a cubicle all day and then just go home.

What's the most effective martial art or fighting course for just unleashing the beast? I'm not even really trying to gain muscle or lose weight. I'm leaning towards straight, old school boxing.

Money is not a problem here. I'm more partial to striking as opposed to grappling.

I would say boxing, they both expend a tremendous amount of energy but just going in and training and it's nonstop from start to finish pure exercise. Boxing

Jiu can be like that too but it seems like you want now.. and with jiu you'll take a lot of time just learning basics to start off so it starts slower .

(I've tried both, and love both) but pure exercise always hitting and moving. Boxing

I would say boxing, they both expend a tremendous amount of energy but just going in and training and it's nonstop from start to finish pure exercise. Boxing

Jiu can be like that too but it seems like you want now.. and with jiu you'll take a lot of time just learning basics to start off so it starts slower .

(I've tried both, and love both) but pure exercise always hitting and moving. Boxing

Gotcha, I was talking to my pops about it and he suggest I get into either MMA or boxing, not into the Asian things like taekwondo and jiu jitsu because of the learning curve. I'm gonna shop around local facilities and places close to my job

Back
Top Bottom